Hypnosis Commission Prices?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis Commission Prices?

Postby AFA » May 4th, 2012, 4:03 am

Greetings everyone I have been thinking for a while about taking hypnosis related commissions, but I am unsure what a good base price would be. This being the case I would like to put it out there and ask what do you think would be some reasonable base prices for the following. (Note they are ordered from least expensive probably to most):

Recordings of others work:
Subliminal Audio Files (writing/recording):
Scripts:
Subliminal Flash Text Files (writing & producing):
Full Audio files (full script + Recording):
Flash File + Full Audio:
Flash File + Full Audio+ Original Art (will have to refer to other price chart for this):
Live Session over IM of subject’s choice:
Live Session over Skype:
Depending on complexity some of these rates may increase, these are just base prices.

Also if you have interest in commissioning me in the future pleas tell me or if you have experience as a hypnotist yourself I would like to know as it helps add weight to your opinions on this.

Thanks for your help.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby CharredSoul » May 4th, 2012, 10:50 am

so you want to record, and transcribe? peoples work?

as a HT i don't see a great demand for it, very limited market, as everything is easy to do nowadays and cheap. if you have the knowledge and skill base to do such things i would highly recommend looking into other areas as well.
if you could make music denver clay style, i would start there so that you can custom make music to sessions, note not to use binarual preset programs, nothing against them, i just think they are over hyped and alot of people that use them really do not know the full ins and outs.

just my opinion though, good luck with your future endeavour
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » May 4th, 2012, 12:53 pm

Umm, I think you misunderstood something.

CharredSoul wrote:So you want to record, and transcribe? Peoples work?

As a HT i don't see a great demand for it, very limited market, as everything is easy to do nowadays and cheap. if you have the knowledge and skill base to do such things i would highly recommend looking into other areas as well.

I listed “Recordings of others work:” as the first thing on the list as it would be the easiest and cheapest, but obviously there isn’t much demand for that. The only reason I listed this is because some people prefer a certain hypnotists voice over another and if someone likes mine, but would like a file that’s already been made rerecorded, I see no problem with that, assuming the original hypnotist is ok with that.

The rest would be all my own writing and recording of original files, based upon what the subject’s/commissioner’s desired result is, not of others works/scripts/etc.

CharredSoul wrote: If you could make music Denver Clay style, i would start there so that you can custom make music to sessions, note not to use binarual preset programs, nothing against them, i just think they are over hyped and a lot of people that use them really do not know the full ins and outs.

just my opinion though, good luck with your future endeavor

As for making binaural music… umm…. No. Yes you can easily generate a single tone and edit it to make a binaural or even gradual change it’s pitch but without spending hundreds of dollars on a synthesizer and/or DJ programs it is not that easy to do.

Thanks for the feedback though.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby CharredSoul » May 4th, 2012, 10:40 pm

so you are saying that you are making products to specific individuals not so much working for other HT's? well products can go for around from a couple of dollars up in the 100's especially if its originals to specific client needs, you really need to market yourself to stand out from the crowd.

i know of some hypnotist charge the same amount for a call or cd for the price of a face to face session. which can range from 100 - 250 per hour
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis