CURSES!!!!!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

CURSES!!!!!

Postby lukas » June 7th, 2005, 1:29 pm

So. Another question from the Australian Newbie. Concerning the curses here at "WARPMYMIND" Do they really work? Is it true that once you accept them they can never ever be removed?

Just curious is all. can you let me know if this is true? Thanx heaps, again :twisted:
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby Jack » June 7th, 2005, 4:08 pm

Yes, every file here works. No, the curses can be removed.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Agriff » June 7th, 2005, 8:53 pm

although it does cost money
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lukas » June 8th, 2005, 6:21 am

Agriff wrote:although it does cost money
i am quite sure it does, but i am willing to accept the curses and do not think i will ever want them removed. Well, at least i hope i won't. :lol:
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby Agriff » June 8th, 2005, 8:43 pm

Some people dont, but Im fairly certain that they're called curses for a reason, and theres always some catch that makes them un enjoyable in the long run.

However, to each his own.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OUstud82 » June 14th, 2005, 7:45 pm

which curses are you interested in?
OUstud82

Postby Linja » June 15th, 2005, 2:46 am

Yeah, what curses take your fancy? I personally don't like the thought of the curses, due to their permanance, you can never predict a change in circumstance that may cause the curses to because as their title suggests, and so I figure it's best to steer clear of them.

And why can't the curses be removed? I figure that if they can be inserted via hypnosis, they can be removed by hypnosis, even from somebody other than EMG, as long as they're skilled enough.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » June 15th, 2005, 10:14 am

you are 100% correct, the files that are "Curses" are no more difficult to remove than any other hypnotic conditioning, the reason they exist on the site is because a few years back someone requested a file that was a "Curse" something more permanent in nature than regular files. People liked the idea and poof the idea became a part of the site. Any trained hypnotist could remove any of the curses in the course of an afternoon unless the subject REALLY wanted to stay cursed. Of course, that's still more expensive than that $30 I charge to remove them ;)

Linja wrote:Yeah, what curses take your fancy? I personally don't like the thought of the curses, due to their permanance, you can never predict a change in circumstance that may cause the curses to because as their title suggests, and so I figure it's best to steer clear of them.

And why can't the curses be removed? I figure that if they can be inserted via hypnosis, they can be removed by hypnosis, even from somebody other than EMG, as long as they're skilled enough.

-Linja
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby loony28 » June 15th, 2005, 7:15 pm

EMG wrote:you are 100% correct, the files that are "Curses" are no more difficult to remove than any other hypnotic conditioning, the reason they exist on the site is because a few years back someone requested a file that was a "Curse" something more permanent in nature than regular files. People liked the idea and poof the idea became a part of the site. Any trained hypnotist could remove any of the curses in the course of an afternoon unless the subject REALLY wanted to stay cursed. Of course, that's still more expensive than that $30 I charge to remove them ;)

Linja wrote:Yeah, what curses take your fancy? I personally don't like the thought of the curses, due to their permanance, you can never predict a change in circumstance that may cause the curses to because as their title suggests, and so I figure it's best to steer clear of them.

-Linja

:twisted: Sorry to disagree with you a bit EMG but I don't think a curse file would be removed in an afternoon by even the most skilled hypnotist. It's just the nature of the word curse. The files can be deprogrammed from your mind but it would take longer to deprogram than when you programed your mind. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » June 15th, 2005, 7:18 pm

Me thinks that would all depend upon the hypnotist, milady. In person I don't think it'd take me an hour to remove a curse. Though, since I haven't tried my hand at it yet, I concur with EMG. A competent hypnotist could remove it in an afternoon. An incompetent one however would most likely just reinforce it or alter it in some way(which could be.. interesting).

Two more cents.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Curses...

Postby djc42 » July 7th, 2005, 8:45 pm

Hi, like others be gentile, first time poster here...

It has been my (albeit limited) experience that no posthypnotic suggestion is truly permanent in the hands of a decent hypnotist. The subconsious mind knows the suggestions it has been given, and by virtue of being in "the trance", the current hypnotist has essentially root access to the mind. Any suggestions that the subconsious is currently letting hold sway should be both accessible and removable.

... that's not to say the original cursing hypnotist might not have boobytraped the suggestion, thereby making it more difficult to remove, but why in the world would anyone do that?

Just IMO,

DJC42
djc42

Postby morrcomm » July 10th, 2005, 4:43 pm

I had some experience with the CurseAgonyandEcstasy file. Don't hold me to the name, though, since I know there are different versions of this now. It was the one with 30 minutes of pleasure, then 30 minutes of pain, ending with a rather explosive orgasm.

I listened to the file each day for about a week before I triggered it the first time, and the results were exaactly as described (even if the pain was more "tension" and "mental anguish" than actual, physical pain). I kept listening each day for another week before triggering it again, and everything kind of fizzled out after about ten minutes. I stopped listening after that (for various reasons), and the urge to trigger it faded after another week or so.

Someone mentioned the curses depending on the hypnotist, but I think they also depend on the subject. Sometimes people can "edit out" certain suggestions, or guide them in a certain direction, I've found, whether I've been the one being hypnotized or the one being hypnotized. When the hypnotist is in person, they can work around and even use that over time. I'd feel more worried about a hypnotic "curse" from an in-person hypnotist over several sessions than I would from an MP3 that can't adapt to each individual who listens.

Which doesn't mean that the MP3s curses can't be a lot of fun, or even brutally effective, if you go into them with the right mindset.
morrcomm
Regular
Regular

they are the nex best thing

Postby gork151 » July 10th, 2005, 7:04 pm

these files are great but having a good real time hypnotist is lighjt years ahead .. but reality there are not alot out there first of all second you dont know what you are getting and thirdly to find a hypnotist who is out of main stream intrested in the warp my mind type of hypnosis is rarer yet. i have been looking for some time. - i have decided to enroll into a class get my credentials this fall . cant find one so make one. i must say that if i had someone live emg would be my first choice. love to see him at work with live subject where he can tell where she is going is she under - responding able to use first names touch ect. so till then mp3 files are the only way to go
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Have fun with that

Postby djc42 » July 12th, 2005, 9:00 pm

Gork it's really amazing to expirament with.

You can do a couple little suggestivity tests before trying to get someone under, and you can tell almost immediately how much effort it will take. It's very interesting to have your first subject go to sleep merely by posthypnotic suggestion - I used a backwards 10 count and they were always out by 5. You will definately get a kick out of it.

Just be careful with your post hypnotic illusions - some people can become quite upset when they see something abnormal if they aren't prepared for it.

-DJC42
djc42

Postby Justine » July 13th, 2005, 8:19 pm

We're talking about the subconscious mind here. I've been into magick for quite a number of years, adding to that I've studied psychology, and I'm in regular contact with somebody that is doing his doctor's degree in consciousness. When I want to make these files work for me, I'm sure I'll be able to do it extremely effectively. My whole life turns around my subconscious mind, and I know myself very well. I believe that wthrough my WILL I can remove these curses as easily as I WANT to. It's your decision whether u want to continue listening to the curses. If u completly put your mind to it you'll have unbelievable results (although it will require repetition). If u listen a few times and decide to stop, and will the curse to begone, that will happen. :wink:
Justine

Postby reikilove » July 31st, 2005, 9:01 am

:?: Sorry to be stupid, but why are they called "curse"?
reikilove
reikilove

curses

Postby gork151 » July 31st, 2005, 2:14 pm

because they become part of you - once deep into it cant stop unless you have 30 dollars to have EMG remove it. many of the files you need to listen to each time like erotic dreams.
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » July 31st, 2005, 2:14 pm

reikilove wrote::?: Sorry to be stupid, but why are they called "curse"?
reikilove

:twisted: Because they are of a more permanent nature. They can be removed but you have to pay. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby reikilove » August 1st, 2005, 4:28 pm

:oops: what a relief! i was wondering why anyone would want to be "cursed" (thinking along the lines of "evil eye" and all that.)

light
reikilove
reikilove

Return to General Hypnosis