experiences effecting hypnosis effectiveness?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

experiences effecting hypnosis effectiveness?

Postby hypotoad » July 21st, 2012, 9:58 pm

Hi I reaaaly like the idea of hypnosis and being hypnotised and am even considering paying for a session with one of the site hypnotists to see if I can improve how well they affect me (so far i seem to be able to enter the state of relaxation, and not being able to move / wanting to move with realative ease but the suggestions only give me weak responses if any at all)

i was wondering though, im interested in using the hypnotism to experience new things (like emg tentacle impregnation). but i have never had anal, i dont have a vagina so i havnt experienced that and I have never given a guy oral. (and frankly I wouldnt want to IRL but i think it would be cool to experience via hypnosis if that makes any sense)

so would files like the tentacle rape ones or the dog sex one, or anyother sexual file have their effect diminished because I dont know what sensations im supposed to be feeling and cannot imagine them?
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Re: experiences effecting hypnosis effectiveness?

Postby ProfessorPig » July 24th, 2012, 8:22 am

hypotoad wrote:
i was wondering though, im interested in using the hypnotism to experience new things (like emg tentacle impregnation). but i have never had anal, i dont have a vagina so i havnt experienced that and I have never given a guy oral. (and frankly I wouldnt want to IRL but i think it would be cool to experience via hypnosis if that makes any sense)

so would files like the tentacle rape ones or the dog sex one, or anyother sexual file have their effect diminished because I dont know what sensations im supposed to be feeling and cannot imagine them?

these types of files are the hardest to get to work. it definitely helps to have experienced anything similar. I think if you havent had any experience in anal, oral, etc... your mind would just put what it thinks it feels like to do these things. the advantage of having experienced it is that you are able to recreate a more vivid feeling of what it is like. the more detail the hypnotist uses in describing the sensations creates stronger more believable sensations for me.

for this reason i would recommend you try and find some of mistress Elena's files. i think she does a fantastic job of creating vivid descriptions and she had a tentacle file. she took down here site awhile ago but she did have a torrent out there that she promoted on her site. another thing that will help with both emg's files and elana's is doing as many of the basic files that increase suggestibility and establish rapid trance triggers
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby hypotoad » August 1st, 2012, 6:04 pm

Thank you very much I apperciate your reply :D

I will go find this torrent and follow the advice you have given me. any clues where to start looking (im starting with google)
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis