Master/Dom training or tips?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Master/Dom training or tips?

Postby jonnaius » August 19th, 2012, 2:36 pm

So although I'm usually the sub in a relationship I've recently found myself with a slave. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for being a good master or any files which help bring out the dominant side of my personality?

Although I kind of like the alternative of training him to become my master without him noticing using hypnosis ;)
jonnaius

Postby outkast1728 » August 19th, 2012, 3:36 pm

contact me at sk8rboi1728 at skype or outkast1728@gmail.com for tips on how ot be a good master.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby joecomp2000 » August 28th, 2012, 5:47 pm

outkast1728 wrote:contact me at sk8rboi1728 at skype or outkast1728@gmail.com for tips on how ot be a good master.

how come you only give him pointers
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » August 28th, 2012, 7:23 pm

i have heard it said that all the best doms have spent a good amount of time being a sub. having spent some time being a sub you have an understanding of what it is you like about it. even though people sharing the same fetish often like it for different reasons your understanding about how it feels to do various acts will give you a better understanding of how to fulfill the needs of your sub. for example if you have been blindfolded and left in a room for awhile you will have a good idea of what is going on in the subs head when you do that. as with anything communication is key, if you know what your subs needs are you should be able to fill them.

if you want to introduce your sub into being a dom there are a couple ways you might be able to do it. the best way is probably just to see if they are ok with being versatile. if they are a true submissive at heart you could use the argument that "if they are truly submissive what greater act of submission is there than to go against your desires for personal pleasure to fulfill your masters needs." if you know other people who are local in the s&m scene you might also ease your sub into dominant play by having them act as a mid level slave and be responsible for someone else's slave for awhile.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Midnight68652 » September 17th, 2012, 12:31 am

i don't know about that. But As a dom myself you just need to enjoy control. Like getting off on controling others. you need to know what you want and go for it.

As for making him/her your master well i'd spend the money to get a good stealth hypnotizing kit that way you can tize him without even realizing it to be what you want do what you want. If you want him to be your master well there ya go.
Midnight68652
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis