files in a series, certain order, and main file?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

files in a series, certain order, and main file?

Postby VinnieV » August 11th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Hello, my first post.
I'm mostly a newbie, though I've been reading about hypnosis off and on for awhile (so I know what an induction is and a trance and being suggestible, etc).

Good assortment of files on this site! bravo!

Now, let's say, for instance that I want to do TrigOrgasm.

Can I stack these files, say in this order:

Focus Induction,
Suggestible,
Susceptible,
TRIGORGASM,
Reinforcer,

Or, do I take the files and try to combine them into one larger file with some editing program?

I guess my question is, if I listen to Focus Induction, I'm brought out of trance at the end of that. Then if I want to listen to suggestible, I'm brought in and out of trance. By the time I get to the main file, I've been in and out a few times. ?? Does this make a difference?

Okay, second question: Or do I listen to Focus Induction for a week, and then add suggestible for a week, and then add trainsusceptible, etc.?

These may seem like anal questions, and I may not have expressed them clearly, but you all sound like smart people, so I thought I'd give it a shot to ask. :)

Thanks for whatever response you can offer!

-- Vinnie :wink:
[/list]
VinnieV

Re: files in a series, certain order, and main file?

Postby EMG » August 11th, 2005, 7:20 pm

There is no reason you cannot edit them and play them in that order. If your a premium member you can download only the relevant parts and play them in order.

VinnieV wrote:Hello, my first post.
I'm mostly a newbie, though I've been reading about hypnosis off and on for awhile (so I know what an induction is and a trance and being suggestible, etc).

Good assortment of files on this site! bravo!

Now, let's say, for instance that I want to do TrigOrgasm.

Can I stack these files, say in this order:

Focus Induction,
Suggestible,
Susceptible,
TRIGORGASM,
Reinforcer,

Or, do I take the files and try to combine them into one larger file with some editing program?

I guess my question is, if I listen to Focus Induction, I'm brought out of trance at the end of that. Then if I want to listen to suggestible, I'm brought in and out of trance. By the time I get to the main file, I've been in and out a few times. ?? Does this make a difference?

Okay, second question: Or do I listen to Focus Induction for a week, and then add suggestible for a week, and then add trainsusceptible, etc.?

These may seem like anal questions, and I may not have expressed them clearly, but you all sound like smart people, so I thought I'd give it a shot to ask. :)

Thanks for whatever response you can offer!

-- Vinnie :wink:
[/list]
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby VinnieV » August 11th, 2005, 7:25 pm

but is that a reasonable way to approach all of this, in order to try to be successful with it?

-- Vinnie
VinnieV

Postby EMG » August 11th, 2005, 7:27 pm

Yes, it is perfectly reasonable, that collection should help you get a good solid trance.

VinnieV wrote:but is that a reasonable way to approach all of this, in order to try to be successful with it?

-- Vinnie
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Hypnosis