Hypnosis software

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis software

Postby Psychomech » August 8th, 2005, 7:05 am

Has anyone tried any of the hypnosis siftware out there on the net? I stumbled across one call "Virtual Hypnotist". Not only does it allow you to creat your own scripts you can also have visual aides as well. I have been running it 1-3 times a day with an induction for a spiral along with denial of orgasm script. You can also play WMM sound files while looking at the hypnotic images or you can even have the computer "read" the text scripts to you.

Any VH users out there? what kind of settings do you use and so forth. with my current settings i can barely reach a VERY light trance. any settings and/or scripts you wish to share with everyone would be great.

Psychomech
Psychomech

Postby CrashX » August 9th, 2005, 3:29 pm

tell me how can you listen to that voice?
CrashX

Postby DaytonaMaster » August 9th, 2005, 3:35 pm

Virtual Hypnotist has several voices. It also has a few options for each vioce. While I haven't run it in a while, I remember that I had to add an echo effect to one of the female voice to get something that sounded close to real. The amount of echo is small, and it kind of softens the voice. My suggestion is to try all the "human" voices and add effects until you find something you can listen to. I hope this helps.
Submission is not for the weak. Slavehood is a vocation without bounds.
DaytonaMaster

Postby CrashX » August 9th, 2005, 3:48 pm

I know but mono tone robotic I cant stand
CrashX

Postby loadedkaos » August 10th, 2005, 12:55 am

If you go into the setup you can make it so it will just flash subs on your screen I do this while web surfing.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WinterRose » August 13th, 2005, 12:09 am

The voices in V.Hypnotist aren't exactly part of the program. Essentially, they're free voices you can get from Microsoft and other folks that put out text to speech software. The only other one I've found so far is the AT&T voice engine, which is a LOT less robotic, but still quite artificial. Being into robotic and monotoned voices, I'm quite okay with this. However, I have been looking into other TTS engines I can get to plug into the program like i have with AT&T's Crystal Truevoice.

I'm actively looking for AT&T's 'Audrey' the British English female voice. As well I'm looking to get hold of the the Brightspeech and the Neospeech TTS engines. Those are orders of magnitude more realistic. They don't exactly adapt to your needs on the fly in an induction, but neither does an MP3 for that matter. The technology seems to be catching quite up to the concept, finally.

Now if only such engines were available to the public. Most good commercial grade TTS voices are in the ballpark of 2500 dollars a MONTH for companies to LEASE! THe AT&T engine is upwards of 200 dollars, Plus 30 more bucks per voice you want to get for it. FOr the most part, the People at NeoSpeech and Acapela don't sell or lease to individual buyers. So the tech-sounding robovoices from microsoft that sound like Gorf's wife? That's what we got unless someone *ahem* makes a more sophisticated TTS engine available.

Here's hoping, right?
WinterRose

Postby Psychomech » August 22nd, 2005, 8:18 pm

I believe I have found the perfect program for myself. Neuro Programmer 2, with this program i can now go into deep trances.
Psychomech

Postby EMGsKink » August 22nd, 2005, 9:46 pm

I use NeuroProgrammer with the WMM files. I timed the induction portions and created a session based on the actual time of the induction so that when the deepener hits, the neuroprogrammer takes the depth even further down. I also use an Audio Strobe device to use the flashing goggles with it.

After about a month of that, I tried the files without it and found I had actually trained my mind to hit the deep trance with the same files. It appears to be highly effective for training purposes.

Now I can put the files on my iPod shuffle and trance anywhere. Pretty cool if you want to pay the bucks for it.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » August 23rd, 2005, 3:01 am

Ok, you may agree or disagree with me, but from the programs I've tried here's how they rank.

#1 Brainwave Generator, it rules, unfortunately you have to register in order to use any of the presets in their library, but well worth it.

#2 Virtual Hypnotist, awesome program, best part is it's freeware. Yes it does have a Brainwave Generator, but it's not as good as the one above. It has amazing visuals and the computer reads the scripts if you like. It's not as mono-tone as some would like to think but it's definitely not human, fact is, it's an all around a great program.

#3 Neuro Programmer 2, powerful well thought out brainwave generator, fantastic inductions, the only reason BwGen outranks this one is because of BwGen's massive preset library.

#4 Brain Sound Studio, pretty neat to play with, but for me, pretty ineffective for inducing a trance, the idea behind it is awesome however.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis