Mentor

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Mentor

Postby Imperiator » August 10th, 2013, 2:15 pm

I haven't done any hypnosis in a fair while and wanted to get back into it.
I post a thread, which I have since taken down, looking for 'slaves,' I had gotten a good number of people, which is why I took the thread down. I took on 5 people over email slave. Things started great but since nothing.
The people I took on said they really wanted to be controlled but after a few days (3-5) they all have stopped responding to my emails. Even ones I send with the trigger in them.

I was wondering if any other masters/mistresses out there have any pointers for this rusty old master.

Thanks for any help.
Imperiator
Regular
Regular

Re: Mentor

Postby Tangy » August 10th, 2013, 3:21 pm

[quote="Imperiator"]I haven't done any hypnosis in a fair while and wanted to get back into it.
I post a thread, which I have since taken down, looking for 'slaves,' I had gotten a good number of people, which is why I took the thread down. I took on 5 people over email slave. Things started great but since nothing.
The people I took on said they really wanted to be controlled but after a few days (3-5) they all have stopped responding to my emails. Even ones I send with the trigger in them.

I was wondering if any other masters/mistresses out there have any pointers for this rusty old master.

Thanks for any help.[/quote

Hay want to be part of an huge experimental file? The file will be uploaded withen a hour from now or sooner All the details will be on the file
It is a dream sharing projection file That means that you do not listen to the file for yourself but you listen to it for someone else by projecting your thoughts toward another Person and with collective cooperation you make the person become what's on the file you and others will use your mind to change someone else that it . that sounds fun And it will be fun. :o :idea:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » August 10th, 2013, 3:34 pm

There are so many variables to this... where to begin???

If this is email "only" domination well, that's about as far away from personal interaction in a bdsm situation as one can get! And since it's an online interaction, some people claim to that which they are not.

For instance, subs with "no limits", "I'll do anything" and "obey every command" etc ect are mostly a fantasy. And mainly, that is what WMM is about. The fantasy element created in the mind via hypnosis.

I believe, and this is just my humble opinion, quality first, quantity second. Maybe try having only ONE hypno-submissive and build a relationship over time. Your "need" for them coupled with their "need" for you would allow sustainable communication and dominance/submission even in an online only fashion.

Also, maybe there was a personal "compatibility" issue after the initial great start.

Either way, good luck to you,
-Dan
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Imperiator » August 10th, 2013, 10:18 pm

I only had two at any given time.

But yeah, you are right; what people say online and what they want to do in reality are two different things.

Thanks for your thoughts. ^_^
Imperiator
Regular
Regular

Postby Imperiator » August 11th, 2013, 1:18 pm

I'm so much more use to doing this in person then online. I guess I have to learn my skill all over again.
Imperiator
Regular
Regular

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » August 11th, 2013, 1:43 pm

Imperiator wrote:I'm so much more use to doing this in person then online. I guess I have to learn my skill all over again.

It's really quite the same, if you are "intimate" with whom your playing with online. I've been the Dom/Hypnotist in several instances, and even been the submissive with one woman, it's all about time. Just as in real life, you have to spend time with your submissive.

In each instance it has been an amazing experience. Sometimes it's almost as if "we" were in the same room. Headphones help immensely. Now, I must say that this was not email interaction alone. Voice and video chat over the course of month's and... yes, even YEARS!

In this day and age though... it's hard to get folks to dedicate that kind of time for the most part. It takes special circumstances from each person to accommodate such a relationship. I'm currently on a dry spell myself, but ahhh... the PREDATOR inside is prowwwwlin', hehehe

Don't know if this helps or not but again... all the best in your hypnotic quests ;)
- Dan
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis