CFG.. what will happen to me?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

CFG.. what will happen to me?

Postby catag87 » June 28th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Hi all. I have started listening to the CFG file.. I'm a straight married man.. I just had an aching curiosity and wanted to hear the content so I listened to it and noticed I was incredibly horny throughout..

I read the rumors of the file on the success stories and want to know if it will really fuck my whole life up? Right now it's actually helping me in the bedroom with my wife because it's turning me on and I'm able to use my mind to not think about it / give it to her and when I'm ready to cum I start thinking of the file and it happens immediately. I think it's actually because I want to prove EMG wrong.. show him that I can please my wife and it's working.. but I'm afraid if I ever trance to it accidentally or intentionally.. it could take effect and turn me gay..

Am I treading in dangerous water? Should I delete the file now and never listen again?

Please offer any advice you can. Thank you.
catag87

Postby Endo » June 28th, 2014, 9:11 pm

CFG (and CFS) are both quite powerful files. I heard from one guy that another guy he knows tried it once "for kicks" and went super gay.

Did you listen to the induction? If so, great! You're one step closer to accepting the fact that you are, in fact, a flaming homo. (Kids, if you really want to try this at home, skip the induction. then you won't be affected by the contents of the file. Alternatively, read the script, if provided.)

Then again, if you're wife's not doing it for you, and the thought of being gay makes you cum harder or faster, then you might already be a bit altered.

To play it "safe", because you don't want to lose your wife, I'd dump the file, and take a few listens to CFS. At least that way, you'll have some conflicting suggestions, so your subconscious will pick the simplest one to approach.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis