Would these files clash?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Would these files clash?

Postby matthewj » July 31st, 2014, 12:08 am

I was wondering if the files Sensitive, Control Yourself Down There, and Male Orgasm Control would clash, given that I have the following desires:
1. I want to get near the point of orgasm faster.
2. I want to stay near the point of orgasm longer.
3. I want to stop having erections at work.
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » July 31st, 2014, 9:12 am

When you say "sensitive", do you mean this file: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1940/Curse-Sensitive.php Or a different one?

Also, Control Yourself Down There is TTS, are you comfortable with TTS? It can be pretty annoying for a lot of people.

MOC and CYDT seem to have the same general effects, so I don't see THOSE ONES conflicting, but would probably have a synergistic effect instead.

Sensitive may have some small conflicts, because you'd have to NOT be hard under the commands of one of the other two, or else you'd be annoyingly hard all the time.

Personally, I believe that small conflicts can be overcome through rationalization and perception of their INTENT, the means of communication of that intent can always be twisted, so files will and can have variable effects on various people. Big conflicts are going to be a problem though. This all might be a good file idea...
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby matthewj » July 31st, 2014, 2:54 pm

When you say "sensitive", do you mean this file: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1940/Curse-Sensitive.php Or a different one?

I mean that file.

Also, Control Yourself Down There is TTS, are you comfortable with TTS? It can be pretty annoying for a lot of people.

I admit that Control Yourself Down There did jolt me out of trance a little bit considering the switch from a natural voice of an induction I attached to an artificial one.

MOC and CYDT seem to have the same general effects, so I don't see THOSE ONES conflicting, but would probably have a synergistic effect instead.

I was actually wondering if Male Orgasm Control would let me stay soft when I wanted. If that was true, I wouldn't need Control Yourself Down There.

Sensitive may have some small conflicts, because you'd have to NOT be hard under the commands of one of the other two, or else you'd be annoyingly hard all the time.

So I would either be totally soft or totally hard at all times with no middle ground or something?

This all might be a good file idea...

How do you figure?
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » July 31st, 2014, 3:59 pm

Ah, just musing to myself about making a file that stresses that hypnosis is a personal process, so one shouldn't expect the same results from a certain file, but should feel free to interpret what a file will do to them as loosely or as tightly as they want. It's not until you actually listen to files that it becomes clear (or murky, in some cases) exactly what the file is doing to you and how it is doing it to you. I've found some files where I'd prefer a different mechanism for achieving the same results than what is used.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis