Anyone have success with curse penis shrink gone?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Anyone have success with curse penis shrink gone?

Postby Oakey » February 14th, 2015, 12:04 am

Hi all,
Been listening to curse penis shrink gone for about a week now, not seeing much difference. Has anyone had any luck with success from that file? Been browsing the forums, havent really found anything on that specific file
Oakey

Postby diode168 » February 14th, 2015, 1:27 am

I don't know about that file but if it's penis shrink you're after I would look at the curse of the teeny weenie.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » February 14th, 2015, 5:23 am

diode wrote
if it's penis shrink you're after I would look at the curse of the teeny weenie.

I totally agree. here's the link to Curse of the Teeny Weenie file: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640

Curse of the Teeny Weenie definitely works. You only have to read Teeny Weenie's Success Stories Forum thread -- terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie -- to know how well it works.

If you're not serious about penis shrinkage, don't use it. When you use it, you will shrink and your desire to have an extremely short penis (whether you had that desire before or not) will increase; sometimes it becomes an obsession.

I recommend using the Curse version; that way you are not tempted to quit.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Oakey » February 14th, 2015, 6:55 am

Might try that one ^^ Im more interested in not having a penis, rather than having a tiny one, but I suppose I can give it a try.
Oakey

Postby OxyFemboi » February 17th, 2015, 2:09 am

Oakey wrote
Might try that one ^^ Im more interested in not having a penis, rather than having a tiny one, but I suppose I can give it a try.

You might want to look at the latest pics posted by MondayTuesday on page 93 of the terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie forum thread. MondayTuesday has shrunken his cock and balls to where his balls are continually inside his body and his "baby bits" are barely noticeable. If this isn't want you want to achieve, it should be close to your desire.

A 'tiny" penis seems to be relative to what you used to have, not an absolute one. WikiPedia defines a "micropenis" as one that is less that 2.76 inches (7 cm) long. I have a micropenis (two inches/ 5 cm).
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Wildsprite » February 28th, 2015, 10:09 am

Penis Shrink Gone is a modified version of Curse Penis Shrink which is a pretty old file that a lot of people had little success with. Curse of the Teeny Weenie is a much newer file and seems to have a lot more success.

I'm personally looking for something to shrink away my balls and ballsack to nothing first without touching my penis to start but alas nobody seems to want to do such a file and modifying some of these newer files is out because they use background noise known as binoral(sp?) beats which would modifications would essentially kill
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » March 13th, 2015, 3:45 pm

I'm not sure it would be possible to make a balls-shrink-only file, because even if you could do it the subject's testosterone levels would drop and his penis would likely shrink as a result of that. ("Likely" because some people can still get hard after castration and if they do it every day they might retain their penis size. But most guys either can't or lose sexual interest and without nocturnal erections, your penis will shrivel up.)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to General Hypnosis