Is that possible?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Is that possible?

Postby Linds » April 11th, 2015, 4:52 pm

Hi guys! I'm writing, because I'm analysing one thing.

As some of you may remember, I had a big problem with "Fembutt Growth", which fortunately finished happilly. If not, check postscriptum part.
Thanks those action I've understood that I like my male gender and current body, just I need to improve it (getting better beard, muscles etc.). I've never had a real masculine body - I'm kinda pear-shaped (really thin arms, shoulders and noticeable bigger legs etc.).
I can't believe how now I'm motivated to work on my body, but this isn't the case of this topic.

The case is... my beard. The truth is that I have never been listening any files with effects on beards. But after some time I've discovered that my poor, weak beard started developing better, kinda faster. Before Christmass I always had to cut my beard, because it was looking so weakly. Now I am started thinking about developing a goatee, because there are more hairs and also sideburns started growing.
And generally I've discovered that I'm feeling better with myself. More confident. More masculine. And this is a bit motivating me to work on my body.

My question is if those adventure with "Fembutt Growth" could increase the maturation or fix something in my body?
I'm just trying to understand this situation.

PS. After some experiments, just before Christmass, I was forced by mi mind to listen the file, which effect I partially wanted, but mostly not. I had to deal with health issues (f.e. weakness, feeling like I had to land in hospital, strong depression) for some days and I was just craving for help. Finally I got the remove file, which helped.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » April 11th, 2015, 10:29 pm

Depending on how old you are this sounds like normal development.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Linds » April 12th, 2015, 12:50 am

I'm 23 and I was always looking like a kid among people of my age. Or when I had long hair, I was looking more like a girl.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » April 12th, 2015, 10:04 pm

23 is within the norm for facial hair development.

Some people don't get it until 26-28. Latest I've ever seen is 31.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis