waking up in the middle of a file

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

waking up in the middle of a file

Postby radbaguy » May 20th, 2015, 8:51 pm

Is it too bad to fully wake up in the middle of a file? What are the possible effects? i was listening to a playlist and fully woke up in the middle of the last one because i had to pee - it was preventing me to fully relax. While I was listening i was trying to relax and not think about or anything, but then my mind gave up and decided to use the bathroom. It never happened to me, to be in the middle of a file and fully wake up. Is it OK tho?
radbaguy

Postby zzzzz » July 16th, 2015, 3:08 pm

Yes, no problem...

Only maybe you did not awake fully, or some other effect suggested in the part you listened to might still be there, like feeling tired or heavy, you might try trancing again and getting out with a real awakener?
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » July 16th, 2015, 11:01 pm

if you wake up because of something like a sound, getting itchy, or having to pee, thats not a problem. like zzzz mentioned, you can either try going back to listening, or fast forward to the awakener and cut your trance short. you may find it difficult at first, but over time you will get better at sinking back down into trances if you are disturbed by something.

on the other hand, if you are waking up out of the middle of a trance for no apparent reason, that may be a sign that there was a suggestion that you don't like, and you should stop listening to the file, or at least carefully listen scan the file to make sure its ok.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis