Memory HYP?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Memory HYP?

Postby blanketcross » October 19th, 2015, 7:57 pm

I know that Warp MY Mind is mainly a hypnofetish website, but it is the only hypnosis website i am signed up on, and I honestly don't feel like signing up on any others.

My main question--is it possible to gain HSAM (Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory) through hypnosis? I know it it possible to plainly increase your memory, but would something this greatbe possible? Think of the possibilities if this could be a thing! If anyone could create such a file and contact me with a link to it, I would gladly test it. Of course since HSAM isn't really something along the lines of what this website is for, I would be open to the idea of FEM Hormones going up and MAN Hormones going down as my memory skills (greatly) increase.

Hopefully such a thing is possible. Of course HSAM is a double edged sword. Imaging feeling pain of a loved one dying, or seeing something so frighting you want to forget it but you cant...
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » October 20th, 2015, 4:22 am

Check out these files:

Name: Curse Enchanted Keyboard
Description: This file is for anyone, and would be addictive. This is the ultimate file. Whenever you type something, and finish with THE END then the event will happen to you. Eg you can say that you changed into something and then changed back, and you would do so. You could say you had sex and you would do so. There are endless possibilities of fun with this file idea. It could obtain anything, and of course if you didn't say before the end that you changed back to normal the changes would become physical if possible,if not then mental and hallucinated. All would be real to the listener and all is felt and seen and heard.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/262/Curse-Enchanted-Keyboard.php

Name: Enchanted Keyboard Curse w binaural effects
Description: Imagine being able to write down Whatever suggestions or commands You Want to give yourself, only to find that whatever you wrote down NOW Becomes your reality. This 'swiss army knife' of files (by EMG) allows you to write or type out Whatever You Wish and, when you follow it with the words "the end", You immediately Must do or perceive whatever you have written down. Before you Download This binaurally enhanced Curse, remember that it DOES take some practice and It Is not Recommended for newer subjects.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2125/Enchanted-Keyboard-Curse-w-binaural-effects.php

You can use either of these files to hasten the acceptance of the file. All you need to do is wrote something like "I totally accept the suggestions in the Enchanted Keyboard Curse file." after each listening. Since most hypnosis files work on the basis of your acceptance of the results emotionally, you might include something to that effect.

After either of these files start to work, you can write your own desired changes, such as the Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory skill you mention.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Jackstock » November 27th, 2015, 11:01 pm

Yes, you could do all this with hypnosis. In fact, states of trance can bring up memories that you did not realize you could access.

Hopefully such a thing is possible. Of course HSAM is a double edged sword. Imaging feeling pain of a loved one dying, or seeing something so frighting you want to forget it but you cant...

These things do not have to be forgotten. The emotional system can be healed. Thats a whole new story, but ill just say that it can be healed even if you remember it.

In fact, blocked memories can be caused by the emotional trauma. Removing trauma, facing the trauma, and comforting the self would actually improve the way the mind remembers things, by giving the mind "permission" to remember things instead of blocking them out.
People also remember things when they are more open to feeling emotion, as emotion is actually the thing that makes us remember stuff (ever heard of a "memorable" moment?)

Thanks for the great suggestion/question!
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis