Who wants to make me suffer (Penis Shrinkage)

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Who wants to make me suffer (Penis Shrinkage)

Postby Boobsyay » December 8th, 2015, 10:45 am

Make me suffer by shrinking my penis: http://www.fullmoonmagickshoppe.com/1999/01/penis-shrinking-impotence-curse-spell.html

Or find me an actual hypnosis session that does, or give me something from yourself ;)
Boobsyay

Postby someguy123 » December 8th, 2015, 2:01 pm

The Curse of the Teeny Weeny is known to work, whereas this is kind of shady. Also hypnosis is free (at least that file is). I don't believe in magic, but I do believe in the power of the mind.
someguy123

Postby OxyFemboi » December 8th, 2015, 2:13 pm

boobsyay wrote
Make me suffer by shrinking my penis: http://www.fullmoonmagickshoppe.com/1999/01/penis-shrinking-impotence-curse-spell.html

Or find me an actual hypnosis session that does, or give me something from yourself Wink

This file will do everything you desire. Listen twice a day -- once in the morning and once in the evening. It's a Curse, so after a few days of listening, you won't be able to stop (nor will you desire to stop).

Name: Sarnoga - The Curse of The Teeny Weenie
Description: This curse file will turn your penis into a teeny weenie and shrink your balls. This file just keeps on working. See comments for additional details.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4631/Sarnoga---The-Curse-of-The-Teeny-Weenie.php

Additional details from the comments by Sarnoga: Do not be deceived by the title. There is nothing small about this curse, except what it leaves behind. Listen and receive the curse. This curse will turn your penis into a teeny weenie and shrink your balls. Your weenie and balls are cursed to shrink when you listen to my voice, shrink when you play with your weenie, shrink when you rub your nipples, shrink when you get aroused and shrink when you sleep. This file just keeps on working. Your teeny weenie will not get hard, but it will become more sensitive as all the nerves will be concentrated into a much smaller area. Your weenie and balls will become so small that they shrink back into your abdomen. The center and focus of your sexual pleasure will move from your genitals to your nipples. As this happens you will begin to have extended nipple orgasms that will build in pleasure, intensity and tension, but to relieve the tension you will need to play with your teeny weenie and have a weenie orgasm. You become obsessed with listening to my voice, rubbing your nipples, and playing with your teeny weenie. You feel compelled to do so at least twice a day. Hearing my voice, rubbing your nipples, playing with your teeny weenie, and sleeping are the triggers that cause your balls and weenie to continue to shrink. Each time you do one of these things your balls and weenie shrink a little more until your balls and weenie are so small they have pulled back inside your body and the visible external part of your teeny weenie will be no more than a small wrinkled protrusion of foreskin. The effects of this file are cumulative and irreversible. As your balls and weenie shrink the pleasure of your nipple orgasms increase. The nipple orgasms become so pleasurable that all you desire is for your balls and weenie to shrink even more in the hope of maximizing the pleasure and duration of your nipple orgasms.

A Success Stories thread is dedicated to this file: terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie. It currently has 113 pages of comments (and growing), all of them about males shrinking their cocks till their owners think they don't deserve to be called cocks any more.

There is also this alternate curse file:

Name: Alternate Curse of the Teeny Weenie
Description: An alternate version of Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie, edited and recorded by MasterDrayke. This file will shrink your cock into a limp and useless teeny weenie and shrink your balls as well. Changes from Sarnoga's original are as follows: Sarnoga's induction replaced by a new induction consisted partly of EMG's basic induction (recorded in MasterDrayke's voice) as well as an original induction; awakener replaced with new, original awakener; some suggestions in body changed such as new suggestion that nipple stimulation is required for orgasm. All credit for The Curse of the Teenie Weeny goes to Sarnoga and all credit for EMG's Basic Induction goes to EMG. File also contains binaural beats and subliminals. *Warning: This file contains some suggestions related to small penis humiliation.*

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8029/Alternate-Curse-of-the-Teeny-Weenie.php

If you listen to the Curse of the Teeny Weenieis, I also suggest that you listen to EMG's Curse Forced Gay, since you won't be able to have sex with your little weenie.

Name: Curse Forced Gay Price: $10 Buy Now
Description: This file forces the male listener to become gay. It will make it so he cannot become aroused by women and that whether it humiliates him or not he wants men's cocks.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/623/Curse-Forced-Gay.php
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to General Hypnosis