$40 Commission Recording by Sylvia Black

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

$40 Commission Recording by Sylvia Black

Postby SylviaBlack » January 15th, 2018, 11:09 pm

Hello my fellow deviants, my darling divas, my cum starved forced homos, my lovely little morons and silly bimbos...

So I’m back...

And it goes like this...I just got out of a 90 day hospital stay after nearly dying after my colon ruptured (real sexy story I know)...the point is medical and other bills have left me completely broke...well, impoverished is a more apt term. All I could afford afterwords was a tiny studio apartment with nothing in it but a bed and my PC sitting next to it on the floor. And even this shit hole has proven a little too lofty for my current grasp... I’m forty bucks short on the rent which was due yesterday (get ready to enter stage left, this is your cue).

And while I’m working on a brand new series of files to get me out of this plight, at the moment I’m pretty screwed. So this is a one time offer. I’m waving my usual commission fee of $200 for a personalized file. And it’s first come first serve: whoever manages to get me forty dollars the fastest, I’ll make ‘em any kind of file they want. If interested you can either PM me your e-mail address and my company will send you a digital invoice which you can use to pay via credit card or PayPal. The name of the company will appear on the bill as F1ction Zer0, and as always total confidentiality is guaranteed. Or if you want a better chance at beating any other potential consumers to the prize, you can simply send the money to my PayPal account directly at sylviablackx@aol.com. 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied, or if you send the money but someone else beat you to it.

When PMing me, you can describe your fantasy if you want, but there is really no need yet unless you get word that I received the money before anyone else, or if you don’t mind paying the standard $200 if you come in any later than first.

But personal crisis aside, it’s good to be back. And these new files are going to blow you away. Me and my team were working on them for several months before I fell ill...and do I have some insidious, sadistic plans for you. And for the $40 winner, I’ve been trapped in an all white room in a tiny white bed with nothing but cable TV for 90 days—whatever your fantasy is, I’m going to wrap it around you, twist and turn it on it’s head in ways you can’t even imagine. I’ll kiss it gently on the lips and breathe and whisper life into it, then stand back laughing, watching you tremble at my feet as my new terrible beast inhales for the first time, looks at you and roars, leaving you a cowering cumming trembling mess of a man (or girl, you’ll find no sexism here ladies), begging to make it stop but at the same time begging for more.

That’s all for now kids. Hope to here from ya soon.

Cheers darlings,
S. Black QofV
...the mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n...
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Re: $40 Commission Recording by Sylvia Black

Postby shaunwolf » June 19th, 2018, 8:26 pm

Don't bother a fucking scam never got anything back she just took my money and never replied after her first reply.
shaunwolf
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » June 21st, 2018, 6:57 am

Don't bother a fucking scam never got anything back she just took my money and never replied after her first reply.

Paypal tends to favor the buyer and it is very easy to get your money back.
Also, please make sure that she actually received your email, and that you have received hers before you get your refund.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby shaunwolf » July 6th, 2018, 11:19 am

We were in contact she has made no reply, and it is past the time frame of the refund policy which is why I am informing everyone on here, if I could refund I would have bothered except as a warning, shes a scam and money taker and has not delivered any form of content and has not replied for months.
shaunwolf
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis