Creating Subliminals

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Creating Subliminals

Postby Torqumada » December 6th, 2005, 8:48 pm

I had spoken to Jerm about this a couple of months ago, and he told me that he would be sending me instructions on how to create my own subliminal files. I know that he was having some hard times in real life, but he hasn't replied to my emails of PMs. I hope things are going all right for him.

With that in mind, would someone be willing to send me some instructions on how to create subliminals? Mixing music files is outside of my experience, so please make them as detailed, but easy to follow as possible.
Thank you ahead of time.

Torqumada
Torqumada

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » December 6th, 2005, 9:43 pm

OK, I may not know much about Sublims, but I do know how to mix sound files, assuming you have Windows.

Open Windows Sound Recoder, open one file, go to Mix With File, and mix it with the file you wish to mix it with.

Good luck! :D
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Torqumada » December 8th, 2005, 8:41 am

Hyp-know-fetish wrote:OK, I may not know much about Sublims, but I do know how to mix sound files, assuming you have Windows.

Open Windows Sound Recoder, open one file, go to Mix With File, and mix it with the file you wish to mix it with.

Good luck! :D

Thank you for your reply. I am glad that you know how to mix audio files. However, I don't. Your explanation doesn't help me any more than me pulling up in a car and saying I know what the problem is, and tell you, who may not know what an engine even looks like, to fix it. I was looking for something a bit more detailed.

How do you adjust the volume? Frequency etc....

Any other experts with to give me some help?

Torqumada
Torqumada

Postby Cairn » December 8th, 2005, 12:49 pm

Ok, file mixing for dummies it is, *hands torqumada a black yellow and whit manual*

1. Goto Start - All Programs - Accesories - Entertainment - Sound recorder

2. Open one of the files you wish to merge

3. Goto Edit - Mix with file

4. Select the other file

There, you're done its as easy as that, there are probably other ways do do it where you fiddle with the balance and whatever but this is the simplest.
Cairn

Postby Torqumada » December 8th, 2005, 3:29 pm

Cairn wrote:Ok, file mixing for dummies it is, *hands torqumada a black yellow and whit manual*

IF there were a book on how to create sublimials, I would buy it.

Cairn wrote:1. Goto Start - All Programs - Accesories - Entertainment - Sound recorder

2. Open one of the files you wish to merge

3. Goto Edit - Mix with file

4. Select the other file

There, you're done its as easy as that, there are probably other ways do do it where you fiddle with the balance and whatever but this is the simplest.

And volume, since we are dealing with subliminal files? Frequencies? etc??? I was told Audacity was one of the best for this.

Torqumada
Torqumada

Postby Desdi » December 8th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Yeah, audacity works well. It's also very easy to figure out how to use. For the purposes of making a subliminal file, all you have to do is: 1) adjust the volume sliders beside each clip til you have the appropriate mix, 2) cut the EMG clip's induction and wakening bit off (if you aren't a premium member, that is), and 3) cut the noise clip such that it matches the length of the EMG clip. Then it's just "save as MP3."

You also might want to pick up Brainwave Generator to generate sounds with which to mix the voice files. The binaural beats are excellent for a subliminal file, at least in my limited experience. If you're curious, the sublims that Jerm made used BW Generator.
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, and those are some pretty good odds.
Desdi

Postby Torqumada » December 9th, 2005, 2:39 pm

Desdi wrote:Yeah, audacity works well. It's also very easy to figure out how to use. For the purposes of making a subliminal file, all you have to do is: 1) adjust the volume sliders beside each clip til you have the appropriate mix, 2) cut the EMG clip's induction and wakening bit off (if you aren't a premium member, that is), and 3) cut the noise clip such that it matches the length of the EMG clip. Then it's just "save as MP3."

You also might want to pick up Brainwave Generator to generate sounds with which to mix the voice files. The binaural beats are excellent for a subliminal file, at least in my limited experience. If you're curious, the sublims that Jerm made used BW Generator.

I have both audacity and the brainwave generator based on some preliminary advice the Jerm gave me. He was supposed to give me some more detailed instructions, but that was 2 months ago and he seems to have disappeared.

How do you convert the vocal portion of th sublim with the Brainwave generator?

Torqumada
Torqumada

Postby dharden » December 9th, 2005, 6:02 pm

Torqumada wrote:I have both audacity and the brainwave generator based on some preliminary advice the Jerm gave me. He was supposed to give me some more detailed instructions, but that was 2 months ago and he seems to have disappeared.

How do you convert the vocal portion of th sublim with the Brainwave generator?

Load the vocal file into Audacity, and edit out the induction and wakening parts. Try to leave a small amount of silence at the (new) beginning and end. Click the go-to-end button and note the length of the track. Now, click the go-to-start button, then select Project->New Stereo Track. That'll create a blank track.

Next, select File->Open, and load the noise file you created with Brainwave Generator. It'll be loaded into a new window, not the new track you created. One shortcoming of Audacity is that you can't directly enter a cursor position, so try to put it as close to the length of the vocal file as you can. (I usually have to zoom in several times to manage this.) Select Edit->Select->Start to cursor, then click Copy. Go to the window which has the vocal file, and paste that into the blank stereo track you created.

Each track will have a volume slider that uses 3 decibel increments. Audacity will automatically mix the tracks when you click the Play button, and when you save the whole project as an mp3.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Torqumada » December 9th, 2005, 6:45 pm

I think I understand. Can you use the brainwave generator to alter previously recorded music?

Torqumada
Torqumada

An easier way

Postby wdbames » December 9th, 2005, 8:59 pm

To load the noise file into the same project as your voice file,
select project and import. Then find the noise file with the file dialog.

It will add the file to Your project as a second track.

Then You can easily cut it to be close to the length of the voice track.
WDBames
---------------------------
You are relaxed and obedient....
So completely relaxed.
wdbames
Regular
Regular

Postby jd1967 » December 24th, 2005, 11:18 pm

Just my two cents . . . Audacity= Two big thumbs up :D
jd1967

Return to General Hypnosis