question with email slave

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

question with email slave

Postby dubjay » September 18th, 2012, 2:01 pm

Hello all,

I have a question regarding the email slave file and possibly others with the forger trigger.
How are you supposed to forget if you open the email get triggered and then see the email again.
Ex
someone is triggered to feel something, and then forget the email.
If they open the email read it, have it work on them, but then as they are feeling the trigger the email is still open, so they can reread it right.

Reason for my question: to help make the forget trigger instant.

Is anyone out there able to understand what I'm asking?
dubjay

Postby Jeshi » September 19th, 2012, 10:31 pm

It's less like actually forgetting and more like not thinking about it and acting as if it never happened as far as you know. You see the email, but then you just keep reading past it and pretend you didn't see it. Or your eyes slip over it like how your thoughts slip away from it whenever it comes up. Something I've been hypnotized to forget never truly goes away (AFAIK), it just feels very very slippery and hard to think about, until I just give up and don't.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby dubjay » September 20th, 2012, 4:10 pm

thnx I think I get what ur saying.
So basically when u see the subject line b4 u open the email it puts u in a trance. In this trance you do what's in the email, but u don't forget what it said because you really don't know what you read since your eyes just go over it.

So I shouldn't try to force the email to work by concentrating on each word, but instead do the opposite.

Is that what you are saying?
makes sense.

Any pro hypnotists out there wanna confirm this or give their theories?
dubjay

Return to General Hypnosis