Positive side-effects?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Positive side-effects?

Postby MartinB » November 14th, 2005, 6:09 pm

Just wondered if anyone else feels that they have experienced positive side-effects from hypnosis and whether this is common, or perhaps just a co-incidence of my brain?

I started attempting the files a week ago and since then I've felt more focused on my work (I was able to get a whole university assignment done a month before being due), I feel more relaxed in my daily life, a little more creative and I also find it easier to sleep. The relaxing effect seems most profound, as I normally find it quite difficult to relax, like I would naturally hold my shoulders high and generally seem quite stiff. The only times that I remember that I have ever really truely feel relaxed are during my experiences with psilicybon-containing mushrooms, where it would feel like my shoulders were being pushed gently down, and what I have been experiencing yesterday and today is very similar to that. Not just the relaxation effect, but I generally feel that I have the slight overall effect that psilicybon brings.

Is this normal? I haven't listened to any file that specifically intends to have this effect on daily life, but I must say that I do really appreciate it if it has been caused by listening to the files on this site.

Anyone else experience anything like that?
MartinB

Postby cardigan » November 15th, 2005, 3:17 am

I think that anybody who successfully enters trance will be totally relaxed while in trance - perhaps more relaxed than they would otherwise be able to become. So if you were having difficulty relaxing enough before, then the total relaxation of trance will no doubt do you very good. This might have given you the leverage to be more creative and more energetic afterwards.

I always say to the people I give my own recordings to, that should they have less success with for example stopping to smoke via hypnosis, then at least they will always benefit from the effects of total relaxation that they will experience while listening to the recordings. The amount of rest that you can get from a 10 minute hypnotic session is incredible!

Results of hypnotic recordings may vary from person to person, but the relaxation is almost sure to come, and that's a real advantage!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby aeroue » November 16th, 2005, 2:04 pm

I wouldn't compare it with shrooms 8O

hehe

I don't feel like that though, must be a nice side effect for you.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis