question about opposite of bimbo files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

question about opposite of bimbo files

Postby dragondayyyyy » October 4th, 2012, 5:33 pm

i know there is a lot of hypnosis files for making bimbos and lowering iq
but not many that do the opposite.

i fact there seems to be a lot of them on here i get that some like this kind of thing i just wondering why there are not more that try to raise IQ and make you smarter instead of turning you in to a bimbo
dragondayyyyy

Slow Down here

Postby Plaat » October 14th, 2012, 8:22 pm

Believe it or not, its because most of us are already smart; But lets remind ourselves what iq means, its how abstract one can think ( the other parts are vocab and speed.) To have a lower one is to think only in regard to practical concerns, which is what erotic hypnosis deals with most of the time. I think there is a file or two which deals with smarts=sexy, otherwise self improvement files are not here. The matter is, if you wan tot be smarter, read, watch TED, or consider some college! But there's no book, course of piece of media which makes you less so,(that I know of) this is where hypnosis can have an effect by blocking, by not adding or taking away.

Now that i think of it, consider the mind like a body, feed it, and get smarter, starve it by consuming just a few things (reality tv, mainstream news, bad movies, repeating hypno loops) and get dumber
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis