Something is most definitely wrong

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Something is most definitely wrong

Postby darksideofthemind95 » December 28th, 2012, 1:16 am

For years I have tried to get into trance with files on the site. People in the past have suggested files which have all been unsuccessful. I want to trance, I've been in trance, I just can't get into trance during a file. I have tried every file directed at helping to achieve trance. I think if someone could receive feedback from me in an induction, over chat or something, I would be able to identify the problem in a better environment.

Thoughts?
darksideofthemind95

Postby Jeshi » December 28th, 2012, 2:29 am

That makes perfect sense. Hypnosis is kinda supposed to be done with the hypnotist working with a subject based on their reactions and stuff. Getting it to work off of a script is actually kind of a feat. If you aren't a super susceptible subject then trying to do it without an in-person hypnotist would definitely be kinda difficult for most people.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » December 28th, 2012, 4:13 pm

Have you tried Bubble or Blank? This is a very odd situation.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby zzzzz » December 28th, 2012, 4:55 pm

I do not know which files you tried, maybe try not only files achieving trance, but also try something beside achieving trance, something you really want, something that turns you on?

I like this one:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5901/Obey-Women.php

Good luck!
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby darksideofthemind95 » December 28th, 2012, 9:53 pm

Jeshi has hit the nail on the head. A connection between hypnotist and subject might help. As for trying files that aren't just inductions, there is a big reason I started coming to this site. It's not for the great inductions.
darksideofthemind95

Postby Foxfuz » December 29th, 2012, 12:47 am

Hello, I would like to help you find your problem with hypnosis. If you wish, you can pm me and we can try to pin point your problem.

What I can tell you off hand though, is that, to successfully go into trance you need to: 1) keep your focuse on the hypnotised voice (don't get distracted by anything, even your own thoughts), 2) follow directions the hypnotist gives you (follow all directions the hypnotist tells you, the hypnotist is guiding you into a hypnotic trance by keeping your focus and relaxing you), 3) don't over analyze the hypnotic session or what the hypnotist is saying (if you over analyze how the session is going or what the hypnotist says then you are being too distracted by your own thoughts. A general rule I like to tell myself to silence my thoughts is: whenever I think a thought I calmly silence it and return my focus to the hypnotist.)

If you need any more help, just pm me and I will be glad to answer any more questions you might have.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » December 29th, 2012, 2:42 am

I find that hypnosis works better at night time prior to bed. Since my mind is already tired it won't be darting around from subject to subject like it normally does. On top of that, while sleeping my brain will just reiterate what I recently heard. Not to mention it's a great way to avoid the random chance of a nightmare.

Also, try to listen to other files like Train Susceptible or something similar to that. You need to prime your brain to shut down, especially if you're someone who has a hard time sitting still or focusing. Again, that's another reason why it's good to do this at night. Just watch out for some files with bad sound quality as a loud noise can jar you awake, get adrenaline flowing, and make sleep more difficult to achieve. That's why you should always listen to the file fully before deciding to dedicate all your focus on it.

Another thing is audacity and the lame encoder (bad name, but that's what it's called!) You can create your very own files by editing or even copy/pasting words. For instanced, I took the EMG's classic Muscle Bound file and removed all parts about the sex drive increasing so I could listen to it prior to bed. You can put different inductions and tack on a hypnosis file's body on to the end. Don't forget the awaken command if you plan on NOT going to sleep though! Audacity is a great way to make a top quality mp3 file.

Find what works for you! Reiteration? Simplicity? Heavy induction? No induction? Just try it all and modify files as you see fit to come up with what works best for you. Then you can modify all future files (or find them that way) to suit your own personal way of being hypnotized.

Lastly is the voice of the speaker. The gender you are attracted to the most would provide an easier form of a hypnosis simply because your brain is going "SHUT UP, A FEMALE/MALE IS TALKING!" It's also better for some more of the risque files. Getting used to the voice of the same hypnotist is a good idea. My mind is well adjusted to EMG's tone and files, so hearing his voice helps put an extra layer of trance on things.

Sorry for the text wall.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darksideofthemind95 » December 30th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Your text wall was very informative. I really feel that although all of this is well and good, my problem is the hypnotist not being able to see, hear etc that I am not falling into trance.
darksideofthemind95

Return to General Hypnosis