Slave looking for a hypno track to deepen ties with Master

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Slave looking for a hypno track to deepen ties with Master

Postby alphalookout » January 13th, 2013, 12:53 pm

Hiya:
I'm a collared slave/sub/what-have-you in a loving relationship with a Master in a different state. I see Him every other month and'll be moving in when I graduate college.

It's medium distance, and I can get a bit needy with my Master when I'm physically with Him, which ruins the moment. I am trying to find a track that will help me, in the back of my mind, know that I am my Master's slave forever and that distance means nothing. I'm looking for a track to help me be a little less anxious and needy.

One of things I had noticed with the tracks I had been listening to was that I felt uncomfortable with the voice because it was not the voice of my Master and I felt, I guess, threatened by it. So...just so ya know.

If the track is premium, I'll buy it.
alphalookout

Postby IAcurious » January 13th, 2013, 8:15 pm

Well, alphalookout -

You asked for help at a time when I was in a mood to experiment.

An mp3 has been posted for you here on WMM. If you're not already a contributing member here, I encourage you to find a way of contributing... either by subscribing or by contributing content.
IAcurious
Regular
Regular

Thanks!

Postby alphalookout » January 13th, 2013, 8:20 pm

Thanks, IAcurious! I will be sure to get a premium membership once my paycheck comes in in a few days. I'm quite touched that you did this for me. :-)
alphalookout

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 17th, 2013, 5:35 am

In January 2013, I uploaded an mp3 called "Master's slave Forever", doing it for the benefit of you, alphalookout. Doing it to support your long-distance relationship.

Recently, a comment was added to the recording:

By: katelynnn
Posted on: 2013-07-16 00:48:03

i think the description needs to be updated, I don't think it's very accurate. most of this file is a confusion induction, with a few suggestions at the end. honestly I was very disappointed, like I said it's not really what the description says it is

I'm unsure what causes Katelynn to believe the description was inaccurate. Before I remove the mp3 from WMM, here's what its description formerly said:

Description: In the forum "General Hypnosis", a request was posted with the subject "slave looking for a hypno track to deepen ties with Master". This mp3 is a response to that request. Additionally, this mp3 experimentally blends isochronic tones and binaural beats. Using headphones/earbuds is recommended.

She does have a point, though. Others might download it and be disappointed.

After posting this message...
after attesting to the accuracy of the posted description...
the recording will be deleted. Its work has been done.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Re: Slave looking for a hypno track to deepen ties with Mast

Postby Nate80 » July 23rd, 2013, 2:30 pm

alphalookout wrote:
One of things I had noticed with the tracks I had been listening to was that I felt uncomfortable with the voice because it was not the voice of my Master and I felt, I guess, threatened by it. So...just so ya know.

Do you and your Master do any hypno work? (and if not, consider raising the issue with him like a good sub should ;))

If the voice is an issue it may be best to get a script that does what you want and then have him tape it as he reads it to you in a reassuring, sincere voice.

It would also be more effective, and Audacity isn't that hard to learn how to use (even adding binaurals)

Edit:
If you PM me some more details about the tone of your relationship (how strict your master is, any key principles (obedience, honesty etc) and style (casual, formal etc), I can have a go at one for you.
Also let me know if you want it to reinforce anything else (not too much, bit perhaps your general role / feelings you want to have around him)

Also, not dismissing everybody elses contributions, just thought if the voice is an issue, get it from the right person... >.> ....
Nate80
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » July 24th, 2013, 12:46 am

Someone on here told me once that they did some kind of hypnosis so that the slave would perceive all hypnosis as coming from his Mistress. I'm not sure if they used a file or some other hypnosis technique. It might be something worth looking into.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis