scam !

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby outkast1728 » January 22nd, 2013, 8:57 pm

there are dozens, if not hundreds of people on here that would say otherwise, so too fucking bad if nothing works for you.....
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Moderation in All Things

Postby Calimore » January 22nd, 2013, 9:05 pm

You crossposted in Idle Chatter using an identical post. While this isn't usually much of an issue, I see no need for you to troll in two categories at once, so your post in Idle Chatter has been deleted.

After you're finished in this forum you may feel free to be an ass in another category if you like. Until that time, please confine your hating to one catagory at a time.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » January 23rd, 2013, 12:34 am

I see you've been a member for about a year and a half. What files have you listened to? If you were trying to obtain physical changes with little effort, you won't find it here. People who have reported results in the success stories section have worked hard at obtaining the effects of the files they listened to. There must be something wrong with either the way you're listening or the fact that you didn't believe in hypnosis. The Placebo effect can be a very powerful thing. Expensive sugar pills cure disease better than cheap sugar pills, it's been shown many times.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Re: scam !

Postby zapnosis » January 23rd, 2013, 7:49 am

doudou79 wrote:hello, your site is a scam! nothing works!

The forum works.
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » January 23rd, 2013, 3:43 pm

doudou79 wrote:you are idiot calimore

It seems that you are the idiot, as you have no idea how to capitalize or punctuate. I think that's half the reason there's an age restriction banner at the entrance to the site.
Endo
Guru
Guru

More definition...

Postby Calimore » January 23rd, 2013, 4:08 pm

As I have an IQ of 130, I cannot be an idiot. I could be stupid but I try not to be. It is still possible for me to be ignorant but I read, explore, discuss and experiment. I also have a very open mind.

Even if you don't believe any of this, if I am an idiot then I am a very literate one.

BTW: I'm a big boy and will indulge an insult or two. If other people are insulted or denigrated in this thread I shall recommend to EMG that he should remove this thread in its entirety. It wouldn't surprise me if he also banned the offending user(s), as well.

Anyone wanting a flame war should look elsewhere as this site, while very tolerant, is not the place for such childish behavior.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » January 23rd, 2013, 4:15 pm

EMG SHOULD ban the dude by ip address
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » January 23rd, 2013, 11:31 pm

Wow, he even pulled out some Japanese to make his point.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Socrates

Postby Calimore » January 24th, 2013, 9:39 am

"When a debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of loser. "
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis