LucidDreaming

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

LucidDreaming

Postby Ryuzaki » December 2nd, 2005, 6:03 pm

Has anyone had any luck with the 'LucidDreaming' file? and if so how does it work?. Do you choose what it is you dream? or are you simply aware of when you are in one? Thanks
Ryuzaki

Postby devonimp » December 2nd, 2005, 9:31 pm

I've tried this one, and resutls vary both on how well you can go into trance, and how often you listen to it. The ideal perfect results would essentially be complete control of your environment and surroundings... basically, if you want it, you will have it or it will happen. For me it started with going from dreaming once every six months or so.. to dreaming nightly <By dreaming I mean being conciously aware on some level of the dream...> Lately I've been realizing I'm dreaming while still dreaming, so I suppose thats the next step. I still cannot quite manipulate it tho. If i get any more results I'll let you know.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryuzaki » December 4th, 2005, 3:36 pm

I've tried this one, and resutls vary both on how well you can go into trance, and how often you listen to it. The ideal perfect results would essentially be complete control of your environment and surroundings... basically, if you want it, you will have it or it will happen. For me it started with going from dreaming once every six months or so.. to dreaming nightly <By dreaming I mean being conciously aware on some level of the dream...> Lately I've been realizing I'm dreaming while still dreaming, so I suppose thats the next step. I still cannot quite manipulate it tho. If i get any more results I'll let you know.

Thanks, I'd appreciate that.[/quote]
Ryuzaki

Return to General Hypnosis