Bimbo Hypnosis for Female

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Bimbo Hypnosis for Female

Postby Meggi » March 19th, 2013, 1:22 pm

Hi,

I'm straight woman interested in bimbofication and I want to use hypnosis for this. I'm beginner with hypnosis in practice, so I need help from you.
I would like someone to give me some tips and provide something like training plan. I decided that I can spend about one hour per day for listening hypno files (I hope it's enough). So it would be very nice if someone could tell me which files should I listen, how often, in what order, how many times and things like that for the best results.

Thanks in advance for your help. Meggi
Meggi

Postby zapnosis » March 20th, 2013, 3:46 am

Hi Meggi,

Probably the best advice I can give is to be sure before you start exactly what kind of effects you want and how much you are prepared to let them affect your life. Then with any luck you will find something or someone to get you where you want to go. You may find it interesting to skip through Izatga88's blog in the journal section, if you haven't already, since she's been doing some pretty intense bimbo / slut training for over a year now with a variety of files.

Good luck with that...
Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » March 20th, 2013, 6:58 pm

zapnosis wrote:Stuff.

Everything he said. Iz's life has changed dramatically, and while you may think that the sort of stuff that you want IS what you want, it may not be right for you. Take it slow, don't jump straight directly into extreme changes, be content with small steps towards your ideal self, and if stuff doesn't mesh happily with your life, than take a step back.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Route42 » March 20th, 2013, 10:48 pm

^What they said.

Also, search for her threads on the forum. It's all crucial reading for anyone interested in bimboification.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby Meggi » March 24th, 2013, 1:51 pm

Thanks

@zapnosis
I didn't read any blogs, so I will read Izatga88's as you adviced

@Route42
I have problem with finding any materials about bimbofication over the internet because pretty all of them are for guy's, and I'm woman.
Meggi

Postby izatga88 » April 1st, 2013, 7:54 am

Blah....I'm so sad I missed this.....I'm like a week late to the party.

So ya, to add to this, I'd totally suggest you REALLY make sure you know what your getting into - there's a lot of powerful stuff floating around here if you let it change you. I've pretty much flipped my entire life on its head. I had SO MUCH trouble reading just the stuff that was posted above.....it really messes with your brain.

If that only gets you even more excited though, Zapnosis' own "SLUT" series of files are great, and there's a newer file called "True You- Sex Obsessed Bimbo" from Cosmictrigger4 that's really had its way with me. At the risk of being self-promoting, I'd like to think I've got a pretty good roadmap blogged out over on my journal page, so there's a lot of stuff you can use to get started.

Lastly, I totally feel ya - try to avoid the files that are obviously for guys. "Unwanted Bimbo" from Sylviablack is kinda poorly marked & ~does~ contain some guy-stuff in it. The couple times I listened to it before realising that, I was reacting badly & hulk-smashing everything in sight.

Also, I think at some point, all of the files turned me partially-lesbian.....

Have fun, and I'd love to hear how it's going from you~
Sharpened myself up a bit for work & school, really trying to put the bimbo stuff on the back-burner for now.

5/10/2015, 2:35 AM ET
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis