Is permanent hypnosis really permanent?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Is permanent hypnosis really permanent?

Postby Paula423 » March 31st, 2013, 4:21 am

That is my question, and I'm looking for experiences!
Paula423

Only death is permanent! Corporally speaking of course ;)

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 31st, 2013, 11:35 am

Everything is permanent... UNTIL you desire to change it. Hypnotic effects/suggestions included.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby izatga88 » April 1st, 2013, 8:00 am

I argue that if you have a personality that's prone to addiction & use curse files, you're "in" for life.
Sharpened myself up a bit for work & school, really trying to put the bimbo stuff on the back-burner for now.

5/10/2015, 2:35 AM ET
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby transformerdreamer » April 6th, 2013, 4:03 pm

I find that a lot of the stuff I use fades over time, however I am really hard to hynotize too
transformerdreamer

Postby MasterRhonin » April 8th, 2013, 8:49 pm

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:Everything is permanent... UNTIL you desire to change it. Hypnotic effects/suggestions included.

I agree with this statement. If you listen to the files long enough, you will be conditioned to the effects of the files themselves, grinding them into your subconscious ad making them reflex. If you wish to break this, you either stop listening to them before then, or break the habits set up by the commands.
MasterRhonin

Postby Tgump » April 29th, 2013, 4:52 am

MasterRhonin wrote:If you listen to the files long enough, you will be conditioned to the effects of the files themselves, grinding them into your subconscious ad making them reflex. If you wish to break this, you either stop listening to them before then, or break the habits set up by the commands.

I agree. Traditional hypnosis methods are 100% consensual. While a moderate trance often brings increased suggestibility and consent, the subject always makes the final decision in whether or not to obey; even in deep trance, a part of you remains to protect you, in that observing a curtain catching fire in front of you whilst you were daydreaming (a state of trance) would snap you right back to reality to confront the danger.

It would be very difficult, if not impossible, to ever wind up with a posthypnotic suggestion that you truly don't want. If you're uncomfortable with a file's suggestions you can always just choose to wake up. I highly recommend giving shady files a precautionary listen before going under; the peace of mind helps a lot with going deeper.
Tgump

Postby cardigan » May 1st, 2013, 1:37 pm

Well, if you really like the suggestions that are given, and if your unconscious accepts them, then they stay. And they often even get stronger with time.

However the fundamental rule still applies, that you cannot be hypnotized to do something that is contradictory to your beliefs, core values or ethics. Over time you may be manipulated and may be convinced to alter your beliefs - but that's another story.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis