collective unconsious

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

collective unconsious

Postby hypotoad » May 24th, 2013, 6:40 pm

Hey guys I know fetishes are more of this websites style but has anyone heard of a hypnofile that would help you connect to the
*spooky voice* collective unconsious *end spooky voice*

I think it would be neat to try and tap into the vast collection of past human experiences passed down throughout the generations... for... buaahahahaha sexual purposes :D

Imagine if you would that the file would let you connect to the collective unconscious, retrieve information from it and use it to help fuel your future hypnosis session.

maybe you want to experience being a girl? your mind connects to the unconscious and retrieves information of what thats like and wires it straight too you, maybe you just want more insight into a problem in your life, someones bound to have had it before.

I dont fully understand the concept but I know that our subconsious communicates in a very specific way which is usually the same across many people (which is why good dream dictionarys work scarily well) would it be difficult to believe that this knowledge all developed from a central part of our unconsious that we have previously been unable to tap into?

thoughts? or files?
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » May 24th, 2013, 7:09 pm

i think i have seen some similar sounding files pop up on google. i would check hypno-files.com too but a general google search will probably come up with a non erotic hypnosis attempt to tap into the collective unconscious.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Mutazoa » May 24th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Um...I think you're referring to the "Collective Subconscious"... And sadly hypnosis will not make you telepathic or able to do body swaps or any other such stuff.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Frap » May 25th, 2013, 12:29 am

Mutazoa wrote:Um...I think you're referring to the "Collective Subconscious"... And sadly hypnosis will not make you telepathic or able to do body swaps or any other such stuff.

While that's true, a subject's subconscious might create it's own memory that gets pulled from where ever. So even though the memory is just being created inside the subjects mind you could make it seem to them that they retrieved that memory.
Frap
Regular
Regular

Postby zzzzz » May 25th, 2013, 9:33 am

Sorry, I think it is possible to become in contact with the collective whatever, because it is collective it is also yours, your subconscious is probably acting as a filter at this moment, preventing contact now, for your well being (?)

Even only the Alpha state of your brain is said to open capabilities, let alone the other states, for example

http://silvaremoteviewing.com/

http://www.probablefuture.com/p558.htm

When trancing it seems possible to reach alpha, theta, delta, more different states?
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 25th, 2013, 9:08 pm

Well, Hypnotoad. Somehow you've become aware that patterns of normal subconsciousness align with environmental/societal norms. That's pretty awesome, isn't it?

There's good news. It's unnecessary to use a file to tap into collective subconscious. Many folks already tap into the phenomenon without any awareness they're doing it!

Is it possible you do, too?
    One definition for hypnosis is:
    ...a process that allows us to experience images and thoughts as real.

Another definition for hypnosis is:
    ... a state of focused awareness with a by-pass of the critical factor of the mind.
A man can easily spend 20 minutes staring at images existing of only colored light as they flash across the screen of his hand-held device... oblivious to real life happening all around... immersed instead in a perceived reality that exists in the form of colored lights.

Relax....

Stare into my facebook....

Colored Lights Can Hypnotize...
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis