Diminishing Returns?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Diminishing Returns?

Postby Rabbit_White » September 12th, 2013, 11:48 pm

Heya gang,

Rabbit_White here. Longtime viewer, first-time caller. Been lurking over the past couple years and have continued to enjoy both the talent and creativity I see coming from the members of this site, and over time and practice with the hypnosis files here, have recently started to see tangible results from a number of files on this site (feminization and infantilism mostly...huzzah!).

As probably many of you do, I often listen to a couple files in the evening when I am winding down from the day before I go to sleep (often times falling asleep in mid file and briefly waking up hours later to shake off my headphones and shut off my play list). As noted, I've gotten some great results from the files here, particularly when it comes to feminization -- bigger butt and hips (thank you FemmButtGrowth!), breast growth (likely mostly attributable to MammyWhammy and variations of these files) and overall mental/emotional feminization (dear God... too many files to mention for that), so much so that I'm considering transitioning within the next year -- but that's a whole separate topic. My question to all of you is have any of you who have also felt/experienced a change as a result of hypnosis found that there comes a point where you feel that you're listening to too many different files in one sitting that the effects of one file get drowned out by your subconscious because you are listening to too many others?

I tend to get that obviously there may be some files that may tend to counter-act the effects of other (for instance, listening to a breast growth file which increases the body's estrogen production and then followed up with an increase penis growth file, which increases testosterone levels), but my question generally goes to how many, if any, otherwise non-contradictory files do you think your subconscious is able to take in and implement at one time before you start to see diminishing results?

Thanks for your input and help! And apologies if this has been asked before...

Rabbit_White
Rabbit_White

Postby Endo » September 13th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Well, you could try localized testosterone injections for your D, or maybe something like jelquing.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » September 14th, 2013, 1:30 am

My advice would be to keep it simple. Only listen to one or two or max three files in a row. And make sure the files are either helping each other or as a minimum do not conflict with one another - like you mentioned a file to raise testosterone and another one at the same time to raise estrogen. That would definitely not work in conjunction.

Work with a very small playlist of the same files for a week or two. Then switch to another playlist - equally small - with other files to work on other aspects of your endeavour.

Have 2,3 or even 4 small playlists to work with - each a week or two at a time and then start over. And above all: Want it to happen. Expect it to happen.

In that way I think you give your subconscious the optimal conditions to help you and a reasonable time for some effects to take place before moving over to other subjects/angles.

Good luck

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis