THE VOICES I AM HEARING ;-D

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

THE VOICES I AM HEARING ;-D

Postby MrsLauraLinn3 » September 25th, 2013, 8:13 am

Good Wednesday Morning fellow warped members...as you can see, this is my first post...I am new to this site..not new to hypnosis.

I have been feverishly going through these files and keep getting pulled back to one voice.

My question is, where do I find out the name of the person who is speaking to me...that voice who is ...for 15 minutes...very intimately mine...that all consuming male voice who is commanding me to obey him....he is not PHYSICALLY touching me but just by speaking to me...he is controlling my every action...his voice....sending vibrations through my body over and over again...making every inch of me tingle...yes, I want to obey...I want to please you...HE is in my ear...he is in my head...his voice is like a piece of fine crushed velvet being draped over my body...s l o w l y...being slid across my bare flesh....I shudder in excitement...my breath it gets faster...I can barely take it anymore...he wants me to OBEY him...I hear that word and I get that ever so familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach....oh...the anticipation........he speaks to me just a bit longer..telling me how he would like me to act..and OBEY...and that feeling in the pit of my stomach grows...as I listen to his voice...that feeling inches its way down...a little more...and down a little more...until..its right there.........

JUST LIKE THAT...WHO IS THE MAN'S VOICE?? I LOOK AT THE DIFFERENT NAMES OF WHO THE FILES BELONG TO...BUT THERE ARE SOME FILES THAT HAVE THE SAME VOICE...HOW DO I FIND OUT??

I SURE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
support the arts..kiss a musician ;-p

ALWAYS TRYING TO CONNECT EVERY ACTION TO THAT DEVINELY DELICIOUS FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT BEGINS WHEN I HEAR THE WORDS 'YOUNG LADY'
MrsLauraLinn3

Postby Endo » September 25th, 2013, 8:55 am

If you could post a transcript, that would give us a place to start. Most likely, either the author will recognize their file, or one of their fans will.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby MrsLauraLinn3 » September 25th, 2013, 9:09 am

here we go...

curse skirt addiction
bubble train wife
sensitive pussy
train give head

THANK YOU AGAIN

ALWAYS TRYING TO CONNECT EVERY ACTION TO THAT DEVINELY DELICIOUS FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT BEGINS WHEN I HEAR THE WORDS 'YOUNG LADY'
MrsLauraLinn3

Postby Endo » September 25th, 2013, 10:01 am

Ah, so you have the titles of the files? Well, then all you need to do is search for those titles on the files page.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby MrsLauraLinn3 » September 25th, 2013, 10:30 am

I have the files...I have listened to them MANY times...who is reading them??

MrsLauraLinn3

Postby lams » September 25th, 2013, 11:29 am

klick "files" in the main menu on the left.

go to the search, type the title of the file and press search.

look where the file stands in the list and look who it is from.

and you have your answerd

i have done it with the curse skirt training and it issss """ EMG """
the give head file is also from him
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby MrsLauraLinn3 » September 25th, 2013, 11:52 am

I thank you for your help. :P :P

MrsLauraLinn3

Return to General Hypnosis