What is the ultimate file of your dreams come true ?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

What is the ultimate file of your dreams come true ?

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 1:24 pm

what file past,present, or future. is your favorite? or what would you like to see as a file created to bring you closer to your ulitmate fantasy? this is basically a feeler for what is wanted/needed most.

post it and dream good folks :) one of us may just put it into a file.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 1:26 pm

i myself would like to see a good milk producing file. one that is not particularly related to pleasure or being a cow. Sure i could create one myself but i feel i am immune to my own works.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » February 8th, 2014, 2:52 pm

I haven't used files in a long time, and I never had much luck with them. It wasn't until I met Nate80, who really helped me figure out self-hypnosis, that I actually achieved anything besides getting the Bubble trigger to work.

I have this habit with almost every hobby I try, where after being in the system and having a bit of experience with such a thing, where I consider how I would do everything all over, if I were to ever loose a skill. This is definitely an expression of that habit.

I would like to see a nice system of "noob integration" files, basically a series of very powerful and effective files that can bring a new member into susceptibility very quickly.

Start off with a basic induction that's not too long, a body to suggest that the listener is being more suggestible, they can feel themselves becoming more suggestible, and they think about hypnosis regularly, they perform mental exercises to increase their suggestibility regularly, and various other things to get them into basic hypnosis, and then a proper wake-up.

Next file they should either focus on speed of dive. This file should train the user to be able to go down to a simple depth very quickly, almost at the drop of a hat.

After that, increase their maximum depth, going very deep, and deeper each time. Soon, they will experience some of the typical things associated with experienced trance: dissociation, amnesia, etc.

At this point, or even before this point, it is very necessary to have the noob install some safe-guards in their subconscious. Having the ability to simultaneously accept "good" and wanted suggestions and block "bad" and unwanted suggestions (especially from a live session) while still being under is a pretty powerful thing. An alternative, which is much much safer, would be to have the subconscious stagger the user into waking up if a certain suggestion has been suggested when it was not discussed between the tist and subject.

At some point, it would be very useful to "introduce" the conscious person and their subconscious (represented with a sort of avatar). This was very useful for me, when Nate told me to make an avatar for my subconscious, who I just refer to as Subc. The avatar was pretty weak at first, and so my ability to talk to Subc was pretty iffy, but as I learned, the avatar gained more power and eventually Subc's avatar became a true crystallization of Subc. Being able to talk directly to one's subconscious from the conscious level can allow you to do some immediate self-hypnosis without going under.

There are a lot of other things that one could focus on in this series of files, many of which would benefit the individual user a notable amount.

I'd love to talk about this some more with you, maybe even send you some script drafts if I get around to it.

I think this is would benefit the community in general greatly, as there isn't really a good "Start here" point on this site.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby accursedCursive » February 11th, 2014, 10:11 pm

I'd like a self-hypnosis/similar assister.
accursedCursive

Postby hypotoad » February 18th, 2014, 2:07 am

what did nate 80 teach you I am interested

I am focusing on amnesia files right now, I figure if i can forget everything then I dont have to worry as much about my consious mind getting in the way of everything
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » February 18th, 2014, 8:43 am

There's a bit of the early stuff in my Journals, I haven't updated it in a long time, but a lot of the base is there. Check those, and if you have any questions, shoot me a PM.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Foxgirl » February 18th, 2014, 4:34 pm

There really arent any foot-fetish ones that focus around feet, smell and taste without heavily focusing on a woman domme.

Id love a file that focused just on feet/socks and addiction to them, male or female.

Theres also a lack of foot-fetish related stuff tieng together with others, so foot fetish files that transform, addict and curse.

A foot fetish file that cursed you to turn into a foot-addicted catgirl for instance, would be delicious x3
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » February 18th, 2014, 5:35 pm

My ultimate file would transform me into a beautiful shemale sex slave. Not an imaginary transformation or one that pretends hypnosis is going to make you produce estrogen, grow breasts, and lose your body hair, but one that compels you to become a shemale in real life -- dressing, hormones, electrolysis, breast enlargement, voice, mannerisms, and sexual desire for men. The caveat being that I wouldn't actually listen to it -- I'm going to be old in a few years and I don't think there's much of a demand for elderly shemale sex slaves. But I wish I'd had such a file when I was young, and judging by the responses to the shemale slave thread, there's a call for it.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby hypotoad » February 22nd, 2014, 3:35 pm

ultimately my ultimate fantasy hypnosis file is any that temporarily makes me think that I am a girl and then I get fucked!

bondage or tentacles would be awesome, dogs or wolfs is cool too because their knot sounds interesting

But sadly im still struggling with basic hypnofiles :( soooo I wont be able to try any of these for a while

The worst part is even the one time I managed to go really deep the second The hypnotist in the file started talking about turning into the girl a small part of my brain yelled "Omg Its going to work!" and then my heart rate accelerated like crazy and I snapped out of it and couldnt go back in
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Visualization and perception hypnoses

Postby Lurkingdemon » February 22nd, 2014, 5:15 pm

A good file to make visualization and perception hypnoses work better and more effective for us who have issues in that area.
Lurkingdemon

Postby xenoangelina » May 28th, 2014, 1:35 pm

Alien4420 wrote:My ultimate file would transform me into a beautiful shemale sex slave. Not an imaginary transformation or one that pretends hypnosis is going to make you produce estrogen, grow breasts, and lose your body hair, but one that compels you to become a shemale in real life -- dressing, hormones, electrolysis, breast enlargement, voice, mannerisms, and sexual desire for men. The caveat being that I wouldn't actually listen to it -- I'm going to be old in a few years and I don't think there's much of a demand for elderly shemale sex slaves. But I wish I'd had such a file when I was young, and judging by the responses to the shemale slave thread, there's a call for it.

Alien 4420, I try an "experiment" for almost 2 years now where I combined hypnosis and binaural / isochronic .... or magic rituals . The only concern is that my concentration is not up and I have not managed to see me through hypnosis alone, it took something that I can see me and feel the changes in my body and my mental .
The purpose of this experiment is to successfully visualize, feel, act , think and see a body hot girl and horny or outright bimbo in my eyes as the eyes of others. The only problem is that the files are few in French and must have some knowledge of English to understand what ets said that this act.
If someone else wants to test the experience , I could provide the adequate equipment unless you want to go far far auniveau limits of your mental and physical strength . Know for example that a black magic ritual can make you a nymphomaniac bimbo or alter your reflection ( how quantum leap )
xenoangelina

Postby transformed » June 19th, 2014, 6:05 am

My ultimate file would transform me into a beautiful shemale sex slave. Not an imaginary transformation or one that pretends hypnosis is going to make you produce estrogen, grow breasts, and lose your body hair, but one that compels you to become a shemale in real life -- dressing, hormones, electrolysis, breast enlargement, voice, mannerisms, and sexual desire for men. The caveat being that I wouldn't actually listen to it -- I'm going to be old in a few years and I don't think there's much of a demand for elderly shemale sex slaves. But I wish I'd had such a file when I was young, and judging by the responses to the shemale slave thread, there's a call for it.

You wouldn't be alone Alien...I have exactly the same desire and am also at the old age barrier, so you can rest assured that there would be at least one other out here.
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » June 26th, 2014, 11:09 pm

One that creates world peace! It would be the ultimate file.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Rotoscope » July 1st, 2014, 2:08 pm

One that creates world peace! It would be the ultimate file.

Indeed. Now to figure out how to covertly slip headphones with the file playing on the heads of all the world's war-mongers without them knowing :P
Rotoscope
Regular
Regular

Re: What is the ultimate file of your dreams come true ?

Postby waynemc50 » May 29th, 2018, 10:04 pm

To me,it WAS from gusanoasesino it looks like it was so strong,you could easily be taken by ANY Suggestion,or anything that could induce a trance,IF you listen to his file,But I`m looking for him,because I want to experience being that easily taken! His File is called ForgetHypnosis Anyone that has the file,or can connect me to him,so I can Be that Gone,please get back to me!
waynemc50

Postby OxyFemboi » May 31st, 2018, 8:17 am

wayenme50 wrote
To me,it WAS from gusanoasesino it looks like it was so strong,you could easily be taken by ANY Suggestion,or anything that could induce a trance,IF you listen to his file,But I`m looking for him,because I want to experience being that easily taken! His File is called ForgetHypnosis Anyone that has the file,or can connect me to him,so I can Be that Gone,please get back to me!

Waynemc50,

This is the link to Gusanoasesino's ForgetHypnosis file:
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=10084

Gusanoasesino has another file available called Awesome Hypnotic Subject. Here's the link to it:
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=10088

Both files are only available as Subliminal and Binaural files, which mean neither of them is available as a free file.

You can send gusanoasesino a PM by clicking on [Your Messages] in the left-hand Menu, then clicking on [Compose message] on the page that comes up. This is the top choice in the left-hand column. Enter his name in the email form that comes up and write your message. (You need a subject in the subject field for your message to be sent.)

OxyFemboi
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby kikie6969 » June 24th, 2018, 6:20 pm

can you help feminize me into an obdient sissymaid sex slave for women with whatever you think of also.im willing for almost everything just keep love force feminization
kikie6969

Postby kzarin » August 3rd, 2018, 5:22 am

One that binds me to fully obey the work I've done in my own files until a release trigger of some kind is used.

Once entrapped, genuine feelings of pain torture even, fear and other emotions are used if I try to resist obedience and only relieved on real life obedience.

Of course, implicit on this hypothetical file is I could be left that way without release or even have the release triggers nullified.

As the question was dream file, I'm not expecting its remotely plausible. I done enough work to know that.
kzarin
Regular
Regular

Postby survivor99 » August 5th, 2018, 8:49 am

My dream file is simple. A good trance trainer that works on almost everyone that sucks at hypnosis and is looking for normal results like everyone else.

If I had to choose another I'd say a control room for your mind when you say a trigger. You go into this imaginary place with file cabinets and a computer with a keyboard, mouse and tons of buttons. Basically you can do whatever you want to your mind and have any information you want. Maybe some safety's in place. One of the buttons could be for lucid dreaming or something. Also this file instead of being a trigger could happen every time you dream and be a lucid dream and one of the buttons would be the "fun" button where you can leave the control room and go on an awesome adventure doing whatever you want.

This is actually an ambitious file I thought of and might create in the future although I'm a terrible script writer. Don't know if it's possible but if it is, enchanted keyboard wouldn't be the ultimate file, this would be.

There would be a file cabinet for mind programming you've listened to. You would have ultimate permissions while in your own head and be able to remove unremovable files. Change files around that you've accepted, change your beliefs, create beliefs, alter your body, tell your body to create more antibodies if you're having a cold or something, maybe remove a tumour, ask your subconscious a question it can answer. You could also monitor your body and all parts of your brain and change them (with safety's). And all of it in an easy to understand and well organized fashion. There could also be a spot with already programmed buttons that come with presets and the user can change and customize these presets for easy access.

There is so much you could do I haven't even hit the tip of the iceberg. Really after that you wouldn't need any other file.

Also I was thinking of creating a file where you can ask your subconscious any question and it would answer to the best of it's ability. May seem simple but that would be an extremely powerful file.
survivor99
Regular
Regular

Postby squarepeg » April 2nd, 2019, 1:22 am

For me, it would be something like EMG’s I Dream of Boobies, only as a trigger when awake, plus added sensations of relaxation and lots and lots of tingling in boobs. Additional suggestions that the larger the boobs get, the harder it is to think would be nice as well. Considering how grounded I am, though, you would probably have to add suggestions in the beginning about me not being able to trust reality, and that the words of the hypnotist always make sense. All in all, I find that there are just too few inflation kink hypnosis videos...
squarepeg

Postby KhanShaar » June 2nd, 2019, 7:45 pm

My ultimate perfect file would be something that would slowly turn you into a premature ejaculator every time you would pee. As time goes on, small parts of your stamina would drip into your bladder and once you empty it, you would come closer and closer into being a full-time premature ejaculzyorz forever because you peed your stamina away. As an extra treat, the file would make you wet yourself at the end, forcing you to release all of that extra stamina that a premature ejaculator doesn't need.
KhanShaar
Regular
Regular

Postby shuncert » January 8th, 2020, 1:09 am

I'm sure there are a few hypnotists out there that would actually be able to make custom files. The problem is not all of them are benevolent. Have you heard about "Neverside" from "Neverside Labs"? He does submissive-type hypnosis. He's so cruel that he bans people from his servers simply for giving him bug reports. And if you email him he snaps at you like you're just wasting his time. You would think that with this kind of thing it would be one big community, but clearly some hypnotists are just nasty. It's sad really.
shuncert

Postby seekingimpotence1980 » May 24th, 2020, 6:03 am

'Cock Destroyer' - Complete and permanent impotence nale male sexual function in general obliterated after a few listens and prior practice with going into trance with less subversive files.

Be careful what you wish for! No intercourse ever again :/
seekingimpotence1980

Postby sissydorax » May 24th, 2020, 10:13 pm

Thank you for this post Head Mistress (obviously this post is quite old, but I've just joined today).

I purchased the "Extreme Sissy Rapehole Curse" and have listened to it once.
My, oh my! What a trip!
Nina the Temptress is very gifted. Actually, I wanted to contact her and ask her opinion, but I landed in this forum, so I may ask you as well: what is the most destructive file that can plant subliminal desires to become an absolute whore, for both man and women?
I'm asking as an aspiring sissy and - being driven by perfectionism - I want myself to be as natural as possible.
Likewise, I do hope to become a worthy slave to an unforgiven Mistress.

You may think that I am deranged mentally, for who - in their right mind - would desire such things?
I have my reasons (if you want to know, they have to do with having repressed my desires for 35 years; it's time to stop this charade and be what I was born to be) and I know exactly what I'm doing.
I literally consented to following this path, which I desire to be without return.
My interests, apart from the usual (pussy, cock, cum) are a bit extreme, so I'm not going to offend you by publishing them here.

I would be very grateful if you could please help.

Regards

dora

sissydoraxxx@gmail.com
Kik: sissydora
sissydorax

Return to General Hypnosis