Your lack of non ejaculatory orgasm files disturbs me

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Your lack of non ejaculatory orgasm files disturbs me

Postby ShrunkenMaster » March 21st, 2014, 2:03 pm

Hi,

On this site, and generally in the hypno scene I can find tens and tens of hands free orgasm files and every kind of anal stimulation file. But there are almost no files (that I can find) that helps you "awaken" your prostate and divorce orgasm from ejaculation.

I can only conclude that the hypno community is generally not aware (like most people) of those things and how amazing they are. I advice you all to get informed about KSMO (key sound multiple orgasm) and the Aneros prostate massager. I'm not going to explain in depth what these things are (google it), but suffice it to say, they enable you to experience orgasms of intensity and length far far surpassing anything you've ever experienced before, making you moan and shake involuntarily, with no refractory period (because the refractory period is caused by ejaculation), which means you can have them over and over and over for hours. Have you ever seen a woman have a full body orgasm? That's pretty much what we're talking about here, only longer lasting and thought to be more intense.

I haven't quite gotten there myself because I am a novice in the use of KSMO and the Aneros (To succeed in these things you need to practice certain things to rewire your brain, which takes time and effort. Very similar to hypno in the sense that it has a lot to do with relaxation and is all about mentality). Although skeptical at first, I have experienced enough pleasurable feelings to know that they are the genuine article though. That is also why I came here to WMM and why I am making this thread: Because I wish to speed up the process of awakening my prostate, sensitizing myself and separating my orgasms from ejaculation.

If anyone knows of any hypno files relating to this, then please tell me. And for those that haven't heard about these things before, definitely do yourself a huge favor and research and check them out. If you like hypno, it should be right up your alley.
ShrunkenMaster

Postby Alien4420 » March 21st, 2014, 2:55 pm

I think there are some files that promise orgasm from anal stimulation. Don't know if those are close enough to what you want. Also, Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie program's you to have nipple orgasms and multiple orgasms while your penis is soft. Both suggestions worked famously on me. I think it's essentially the female sexual response. You do climax, but you do so repeatedly and reach a crescendo. Of course, most people aren't going to be interested in penis shrink files, but it's an indication of what can be done. Teeny weenie actually rewires your sexual response so that your penis gets softer when you're aroused. I wouldn't have thought the male sexual response was that malleable, but it seems it is.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ShrunkenMaster » March 21st, 2014, 4:27 pm

Thanks for the reply, Alien.

Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie is indeed interesting and really hot to me since I get off on feminization, but ultimately the potential medical consequences of meddling with my hormone levels scares me.

I also downloaded trainnippleorgasm and trainanalorgasm, but found that it was more about feeling pleasure through connecting the nipples and ass to the penis, rather than developing them into their own independent erogenous zones. Penis stimulation is a big no-no when trying to rewire your brain to experience these novel types of pleasure.
ShrunkenMaster

Postby Alien4420 » March 21st, 2014, 5:17 pm

I don't blame you, at least two guys who listened to Teeny Weenie have had to go on testosterone supplements. Have you considered paying someone to write a custom file? I don't think they cost terribly much.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby lams » March 22nd, 2014, 2:21 am

there are atleast 4 hypnofiles for aneros. nikki fatale have some file's for sure.
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby ShrunkenMaster » March 22nd, 2014, 9:00 am

I'm aware of hypnoanerossession and one of Nikki's files and I've had some success with them (first time I used hypnoanerossession was the first time I had pleasurable feelings during an aneros session), but these are supposed to be used with the aneros in.

What I'm really looking for is conditioning files that I can use outside of my aneros sessions. They don't necessarily need to be specific to the aneros.

What are the others, lams?
ShrunkenMaster

Postby zzzzz » March 22nd, 2014, 3:14 pm

maybe interesting too:

Karezza

http://www.reuniting.info/

:oops:
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby jaggu008 » May 14th, 2014, 3:20 am

Alien4420 wrote:I don't blame you, at least two guys who listened to Teeny Weenie have had to go on testosterone supplements. Have you considered paying someone to write a custom file? I don't think they cost terribly much.

how i can access the Teeny Weeny file? pl help me to locate it
jaggu008

Postby Alien4420 » May 14th, 2014, 8:34 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Mandrache » July 11th, 2014, 8:05 am

You should try my files. They're just the tone.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Postby accursedCursive » July 18th, 2014, 3:22 am

Mandrache wrote:You should try my files. They're just the tone.

"Voice type: Text to Speech"
No.
accursedCursive

Postby Mandrache » July 18th, 2014, 8:22 am

accursedCursive wrote:
Mandrache wrote:You should try my files. They're just the tone.

"Voice type: Text to Speech"
No.

There's no option to describe them correctly.
Mandrache
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis