Are there subliminal like files that work really well?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Are there subliminal like files that work really well?

Postby MysteriousManInRed » April 8th, 2014, 8:56 am

So my life is perpetually busy, and when I do have the time to listen to hypnosis, I am rarely in the settings to do so, so I started wondering about looping things while asleep or subliminal messages, leading me to the next part. I encountered a free subliminal file from Brainwave Mind Voyages for incontinence, and I put that on while doing other things throughout my day and after a few hours I had to focus my full attention on not peeing myself until I lost complete control. I was wondering if it was actually the file or my mind and also if there are any files like that I can use for more of a feminizing aspect like getting a larger butt or more feminine shape?

tl;dr - Any files I can play while going about my day to feminize me or any other effects?
MysteriousManInRed
Regular
Regular

Re: Are there subliminal like files that work really well?

Postby sleepyjosh » April 8th, 2014, 9:32 am

Nzltechnoz wrote:I was wondering if it was actually the file or my mind...

It's always your mind. Any file is just an aid.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MysteriousManInRed » April 8th, 2014, 10:24 am

I meant because I have seen people talking about how either subliminals dot work or they work amazingly so if the file didn't do anything and it was all my brain that went along like the placebo effect or if the file actually did help the process along.
MysteriousManInRed
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » April 8th, 2014, 3:01 pm

Subliminals ARE the file, just modified to bypass your conscious understanding. They DO work, and OFTEN WORK VERY WELL.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis