looking to make my own hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

looking to make my own hypnosis

Postby kunoichi » April 14th, 2014, 7:57 am

basically I found a basic guide to doing self hypnosis... but it is very spacific.. It tells me what I need to know but is specifically made to make you a sissy... I was wondering if I could do my two personality a try for my version. no they will not be japanese being that I don't know how japanese girl act but I am worried.....

1. that i will not be able to set up seperate modes
2. that if I do that I may not be able to turn myself into
a. straight submissive japanese girl type in one mode
b. femininen badass like a kunoichi who is pansexual in the other.. mainly I don't get what makes anybody ether.
butttt........... I will percervere.

p.s.tangy please get in contact with me please. lol

btw: I am looking to do this by saying there are three inifinite powerfull forces in me.
1. the force of kawaii.. makes you straight girly girl
2. the force of bad chi.... basicicaly makes you the other type
3. and the origin force.. the force that keeps the origiinal personality going,
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » April 14th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Hmm. If I'm understanding your garbled English correctly, you want to establish multiple personality "pre-sets" that you can switch to at will, yes?

I had a beautiful script once, meant to create "virtual computers" within your own mind that would be unable to infect/hurt your original mind in any way, which would allow you to mess around with files, their effects, and their interactions with other files. I scrapped it because a friend advised that it could fragment a personality or create multiple personalities, which he was generally uncomfortable with. I'm sure I could re-scheme this into something workable for you eventually, but I'm super lazy.

Anyway, what you need to do FIRST is define each "force" and the things associated with it. Then, set up a way to access each "force", something that is uniquely "you" for the "origin force", a physical object may be good, preferably a piece of jewelry or clothes. Find something you consider uniquely "girly and Japanese", and something uniquely "badass and Japanese". Then, make some associations between each. Put one on (if jewelry or clothes), and focus on the feeling of that specific "force", and focus on the personality you associate with that item. Then, spend some time as that personality, until it feels natural. You will need to think each action, behavior, thought-process, saying, everything through before you actually do it, until it's natural. This way, you won't have any personality-bleed-through, and each "character" will be it's own.

^This^ process may take a while, but it's "natural". What I mean by "natural" is that because everything comes from your own perceptions and associations and definitions instead of some given to you by someone else, so everything will feel more legitimate, as it came from your mind. It's also very controllable, and you should be able to create as many modes as you want, and each can be as complex as you want.

If you decide to take my proposed route, feel free to PM me with any questions. If you do see some personality bleed, I can offer you a few techniques on how to isolate each personality a bit better.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby kunoichi » April 14th, 2014, 1:48 pm

thanks for the advice
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis