Seriousness of files.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Seriousness of files.

Postby Haxsaw » June 1st, 2014, 11:50 pm

General Subject.
To Whom it May Concern,
I apologize for the timing of this general remark. This is a comment I make. It is regarding a woman I had loved, deeply. At Sunday night, our time, on or around eleven o'clock, Francisca, my 'fifty is nifty' lady, passed on.
Following depression Francisca turned to food, packed on a great deal of weight and drove her blood pressure up, dangerously high. Though I gave, freely, many files to help lose weight, already her M.D. was warning she needed high blood pressure medication.
In her country, economically, she could not afford this. Although a high ranking government official salary did not allow. I am writing this as last week Francisca celebrated 54 years. I write this as good health is not a joke to play with. My files always, always stress exercise and fitness.
I write this as not only did EMG make trouble to place this site for entertainment yet, also, for encouraging better lives, better nerves an better habits.
May you all follow better pathways along this trip called life. May you all find happiness you seek while entertained as well with the usage of many, many files, offered here. Go with God, inner peace or however you desire. We all live once and then- never more....
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Postby Fizbin » June 2nd, 2014, 4:22 am

Many condolences for your loss...
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby Haxsaw » June 2nd, 2014, 5:20 am

Dear Fizbin,
Thank you, so much. While her husband was a long ago abandonment we merely played the idea of any relationship. She surely loved the submission I offered. I treated her well, very well, like a fine ornament. I respected her and she, as well, me.
It was a heart attack.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Postby dark_wolf49 » June 2nd, 2014, 6:43 am

My condolences and may she rest in peace.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zapnosis » June 2nd, 2014, 5:02 pm

My sympathies, Haxsaw.
Z
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Haxsaw » June 2nd, 2014, 6:07 pm

Dear Zap and Wolf,
I have utterly no idea what the final hours were like. I only hope she fell asleep and then death slipped in. Thank you for your concern. We had love we showed, over the years. We were mature, discreet and wise. We were always in line. I respected her as well, she myself. I sit here, ready to cry. On-line, she viewed Haxsaw as this dictator. In-person, she told I was as like a fuzzy kitty. I need shut down. I am going to go and cry, again.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis