What happens if you listen to contradictory files?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

What happens if you listen to contradictory files?

Postby Fuckhead » June 2nd, 2014, 1:27 pm

Let's say I listen to a curse file that makes me unable to cum. Then I listen to a file that forces me to cum while wearing panties. What is likely to happen? Would the first one take priority, or would the second one replace it, or would my subconscious choose which one it wants to follow?

And what if I listened to multiple recordings that contradicted each other? Would it cause any actual psychological conflict or confusion?
Fuckhead

Postby im_not_here » June 2nd, 2014, 1:37 pm

Right now, I'm a victim of Cal's curse. I'm also listening to a few masturbation addiction files.

From what I've seen, the files that tell me to cum are seen as permission, as far as my subconscious is concerned. (my SO didn't like this, so she deleted those files. :( ) Not sure if that's what you're looking for in an answer, but there's my limited experience.
im_not_here

Re: What happens if you listen to contradictory files?

Postby Alien4420 » June 2nd, 2014, 6:16 pm

Fuckhead wrote:Let's say I listen to a curse file that makes me unable to cum. Then I listen to a file that forces me to cum while wearing panties. What is likely to happen? Would the first one take priority, or would the second one replace it, or would my subconscious choose which one it wants to follow?

And what if I listened to multiple recordings that contradicted each other? Would it cause any actual psychological conflict or confusion?

It varies but I find that at its worst, it can cause serious conflict, with anxiety and confusion. My worst experience of that was listening to Curse Forced Straight after I'd been listening to Curse Forced Gay, since they're basically the same file with the instructions reversed. Sometimes, you'll oscillate back and forth between the files.

Ultimately, your mind chooses one or the other, based on preferences, how long you've listened, which you're currently listening too, etc. But I tend to think it weakens the effect of the file that prevails, if only temporarily.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby zapnosis » June 3rd, 2014, 2:07 am

Similar to what Alien said, listening to 2 files that contradict one another is like to make you feel uncomfortable and possibly a little confused. It is not recommended!
Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis