Success with Hallucinatory Files?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Success with Hallucinatory Files?

Postby Rotoscope » August 12th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Hi,

I'm I guess what you could call a novice in hypnosis at this point. not a total noob, yet far from accomplished, and so as you can imagine I've never experienced any sort of hallucinations from a file that's meant to induce them. Granted I haven't really tried those files yet either, so I don't know for sure they won't work, but I think I'll likely need quite a bit of practice for that level of profundity in effects.

As a result of that, the idea has really intrigued me, I'll as this question of folks here: who here has had hallucinatory experiences from hypno files, such as experiencing being trapped in bondage, wearing a chastity device, body modification etc.? What did it feel like? How realistic was it? (Yeah I know that's 3 questions. :P)
Rotoscope
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » August 12th, 2014, 6:22 pm

I think the Furry/TF people might have some good experiences with this question.

I personally haven't experienced much in the area of "outside hallucinations", my tulpa usually talks to me "inside" my head, like hearing my own thoughts, as opposed to "hearing" a voice as if someone were talking to me. I've not gone down the path of getting hallucinatory skills to stick, but I know there are quite a few files dedicated to helping people achieve the phenomenon.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis