Can I edit files in playlist to have 1 induction and 1 exit

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Can I edit files in playlist to have 1 induction and 1 exit

Postby Fannishfun » August 13th, 2014, 2:21 pm

Hi there,

I'm kinda new at this. I seem to easily enter a trance-like state, very relaxed, heavy limbs and I get quite turned on during the trance. So far, so good.

Problem that I have is that I like to listen to a few files in a row. Every time, I get woken and then have to go under again. This takes a lot of time. EMG's inductions are kinda the same for each of his files so I was wondering if I could cut out his inductions (except for the first) and add the suggestion bits one after the other?

Also, could I use his induction but add other hypnotists' suggestions to have one long file with 1 induction, lots of different suggestions and 1 waking-up bit? Would this work?

Would appreciate any help. Thanks and kind regards :)
Fannishfun

Postby Endo » August 13th, 2014, 5:24 pm

While it is technically feasible to edit files in the way you want using Audacity (free, easy to use, plenty capable of the task), it may not be the best practice.

If a person is receiving too many suggestions or attempting to make too many big life changes all at once, they often loose focus and drop the vast majority of those changes. This has happened to me on many occasions. So, I would advise that you focus on one file at a time, and ensure that the effects are fully solidified in your mind before moving on to a new file. There's also a matter of overloading, I find that much more than 40 minutes of hypno a night will give me weak sleep for that night. You may not experience that effect, or you might notice it more than I do.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis