What is the best orgasm control file?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

What is the best orgasm control file?

Postby matthewj » August 21st, 2014, 7:58 pm

I know that there are multiple different files for it, but which file would be the best for controlling and holding off my own orgasm? I'm torn between Arousal and Orgasm and Male Orgasm Control. I admit, though, that I have no real desire to give control of my orgasm to someone else, so Male Orgasm Control then?
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby DanWright » November 29th, 2014, 5:10 pm

If you're not against the idea of a curse file, with a very intense effect, try this: www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10774

I'm new to it, and only listened once, but I can't wait for it's effects to take hold. The idea is that whenever you get the intention in your mind to masturbate to orgasm, you hands are pulled behind your back and lock in place until the urge goes away, until the next time you get the urge, in which case they'll be pulled behind you again.

I started a thread asking what people's success has been with it.

Kee3p in mind though you might have to use ocntrl's induction(s) first to get a full trance easily with the file, but if you're used to going in trance you might not need it. Depends.
DanWright
Regular
Regular

Postby jjourneyy22 » January 16th, 2015, 2:31 am

Relish the moment is a [url=http://www.rsgpfast.com]rsgpfast[/url] good motto, especially when coupled withe the Psalm 118:24:"This is the day which the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be [url=http://www.fifacoins2u.com/FIFA-15_PC.Gold]FIFA 15 PC Coins[/url] glad in it." It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. It is the regrets over yesterday and the fear of tommorrow. Reget and fear are twin thieves who rob us of today.
jjourneyy22

Lest we Forget

Postby Calimore » January 25th, 2015, 4:12 pm

littlecaltoy also did a very nice orgasm control file which requires one to get permission before they can cum. Many people have used the file with success, myself included.

I created a binaural beats version with subliminals you might want to check out. Using cal's induction file is also recommended, if you do choose to try his other file.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » January 25th, 2015, 5:16 pm

Oh my dear god, the religious nuts have combined with the gold farmer/scammers. Please kill me before it gets worse.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Orgasm Control : ruined orgasm mp3

Postby mistresssurrender » March 23rd, 2015, 3:36 am

I have just released a new recording...which uses a hypnotic block to prevent orgasm. I have used this for orgasm control with on-line slaves. The advantage of this file is - no chastity device.

It effectively acts as a "key holder" .
The harder you try to trick or cheat your way past this hypnotic block, the stronger the hypnotic becomes.

Tomorrow (NZ time...yes, I am based in New Zealand), I will release the permission to orgasm file "Orgasm Control : unlocked".

I use Erotic ASMR - whisper track as wells subliminals....
For sample voice /whisper track from this file, go to:

http://www.hypnosurrender.com/home/mp3-recordings/

I do love taking control in this way....
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis