Hungry

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hungry

Postby mrmorkiehan » November 22nd, 2014, 1:56 am

I am so hungry for changes, anything, I want to be incontinent or gay or a dog or something. But must of all, I want to be powerless. I want to just wake up out of control, or in the control of someone else.

Does anyone else in here now what I am talking about, being horny and hungry..
mrmorkiehan

Postby ProfessorPig » November 22nd, 2014, 8:39 am

i know what you mean. i think these feelings are in many of the users here. helplessness is one of the core emotions of erotic hypnosis, and its natural to desire change if you are a hypnofetishist. keep listening and learning and i am sure your desires shall be fulfilled.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby mrmorkiehan » November 22nd, 2014, 3:36 pm

I am glade I am not all crazy, I want to b gay, want in diapers really anything arrrrrghh

But were do you thing all this is coming from then, why do people like us feel this way ?
mrmorkiehan

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 22nd, 2014, 4:14 pm

mrmorkiehan wrote:I am glade I am not all crazy, I want to b gay, want in diapers really anything arrrrrghh

But were do you thing all this is coming from then, why do people like us feel this way ?

Often times, people who have a lot of responsibilities and/ or power, find it a release tp not have to make decisions for themselves. Of course there a lot of other reasons than just that. ..
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mrmorkiehan » November 22nd, 2014, 4:24 pm

Makes me wonder what hypnodomme's do for relaxing hihi
mrmorkiehan

Return to General Hypnosis