Split Personalities

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Split Personalities

Postby keegan1120 » December 29th, 2014, 10:37 pm

I've seen many files that give you a split personality but how many of these actually work? I'm not skeptic I'm just interested to hear if this is really possible through a hypnosis file
keegan1120

Postby Endo » December 29th, 2014, 11:33 pm

Yes, I've actually been chatting with rainbowgirl, a user on this site, who is a quite well developed new personality. I myself have created a partial "Tulpa" through self-hypnosis, and she is also quite well developed. Both of these personalities have unique motivations and characteristics, and have evolved far beyond their "original programming" as personalities should.

Now, whether a specific file works for you is another matter.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » December 30th, 2014, 1:25 pm

My alter Butch was created in a hypnotic accident, and then finalized with an hour long trance to set all of the parameters of our multiplicity. He's a friendly, outgoing guy, very casual and he and I are designed to get along with each other. I am an intellectual, he's a weightlifter and outdoorsman. We're both into kinky sex as the dom, so we can agree on sex partners easy enough.

What's it like? I have a voice in my head sometimes, maybe a hour or two a day and once in a while (way less than he would like) he gets to take over my body and I become the voice in his head while he walks around, flirts with strangers, etc. He pops up to give me advice on how to be more masculine, chats with me in the mirror as I groom, holds me inside when I cry.

One really unusual thing between Butch and I is that we can touch inside and feel it in the body. I almost made our physical dick shoot hands free by going inside and sucking Butch's inside body's imaginary dick (which is way better than the real thing, since you don't have to breathe or worry about gagging in your imagination.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby danny1988 » January 2nd, 2015, 8:06 pm

JackDrago wrote:My alter Butch was created in a hypnotic accident, and then finalized with an hour long trance to set all of the parameters of our multiplicity. He's a friendly, outgoing guy, very casual and he and I are designed to get along with each other. I am an intellectual, he's a weightlifter and outdoorsman. We're both into kinky sex as the dom, so we can agree on sex partners easy enough.

What's it like? I have a voice in my head sometimes, maybe a hour or two a day and once in a while (way less than he would like) he gets to take over my body and I become the voice in his head while he walks around, flirts with strangers, etc. He pops up to give me advice on how to be more masculine, chats with me in the mirror as I groom, holds me inside when I cry.

One really unusual thing between Butch and I is that we can touch inside and feel it in the body. I almost made our physical dick shoot hands free by going inside and sucking Butch's inside body's imaginary dick (which is way better than the real thing, since you don't have to breathe or worry about gagging in your imagination.

Wow Jack :D that last paragraph sounds honestly amazing lol.
Seriously wish I could get what you guys have >.< I listen and listen and listen and still nothing major for me 'sigh'
Butch sounds like a lovely guy too :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » January 3rd, 2015, 1:13 pm

DANNY: I was multiple to start with, so making new alters is way easier for me than it is for most people. As mentioned, I have never heard "Your Other Half" or anything similar. Butch just happened on his own.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby danny1988 » January 3rd, 2015, 1:23 pm

Ahhh I see. I have seen a couple of people who it has happened by accident on here but not many as you say.
Yeh I remember you saying in a post you were listening to some hypnosis and it happened by accident. Not listened to that file in quite a while tbh.
I am thinking I need to work on my trance more though.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis