Do you buy files? Do you pay for Premium?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Do you buy files? Do you pay for Premium?

Postby Enkindu2001 » January 10th, 2015, 10:51 pm

I'm wondering how many of you actually buy files, and pay for a premium subscription? I can't tell if it's a very dedicated few, or a less dedicated but larger group.

Let me know how dedicated you are in the thread below!
Enkindu2001

Do Both

Postby Calimore » January 11th, 2015, 2:46 am

I may have the most extensive collection of hypnosis pay files in North America. Not only have I purchased from this site, but I have had subjects purchase files for me as part of their tribute.

And while I contribute enough here to not have to purchase a Premium subscription, I would happily do so if I didn't. When you look at how much some people spend on their sexual fetish, it becomes clear that paying to use WMM is a justified expense for anyone with a hypnosis fetish. For the cost of just one good sex toy, a person can buy a subscription that will last them a whole year. Where else can you get a bargain like that?
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » January 11th, 2015, 3:25 am

I live on Social Security and SSI. I need to keep a tight reign on my money so I have enough to eat at the end of the month. That being said, I have both paid for a Premium membership when I wanted a file that was Premium. I try to economize on Premium memberships; when I have one, I download things I know I will want in the future such as scripts and bodies of files.

I have also bought Pay files when the file was one I really, really, really wanted and lusted for. Sometimes it takes a while to be sure I will be able to afford it. I'm on a very limited income.

Money is tight. I do not have a Premium membership right now.

If it comes to having to pay to save WMM from going under, I will find a way to contribute.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Endo » January 11th, 2015, 10:00 am

I'm not too worried about my Premium status, it gets extended every time I poop out another file. Not that I actually care about most new files released here, unless they're from the known and quasi-professional tists.

And on that note, just curious, how many people here are actually professional, certified hypnotists or hypnotherapists who are here for a little extra dough or a little "ethically grey" experimentation?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Route42 » January 11th, 2015, 11:18 pm

I do both on a semi-limited basis. I do a month-long premium subscription about 4 - 5 months out of the year (just on a quick guesstimate), and buy a file once every year or two.

Though anymore I've been happiest with the scripts that I write myself. While my interests aren't particularly niche, my file requirements tend to be, since I'm uncomfortable with some of the common semantics tossed around in the files, or some of the suggestions themselves.

So mostly I knock about here for ideas and the belief that one of these days I'll find The Perfect File.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis