Using the files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Using the files

Postby THeDeSade » February 9th, 2006, 6:36 pm

Ok, here is my plan. My submissive wife wants to experience some "different" types of fetish play. I broughtup hypnosis. MY plan is it put her into bondage with a gag, blindfold and earbuds under some thick cottom ear padding. Effectively this would reduce her sensory input to what she is hearing.

I then intend to begin with one of the induction files and eventually introduce her to the "dark cage" series of files.

I know that she can enter a trance stage because she has undergone hypnosis for weightloss purposes.

ANy comments or suggestions?

THeDeSade
THeDeSade

Postby hypno-nut » February 9th, 2006, 6:40 pm

Why reduce her hearing ? If it were me i would wan't her to be able to hear VERY well so the file's weren't wasted.
hypno-nut
Regular
Regular

Postby THeDeSade » February 9th, 2006, 7:50 pm

THe plan is to put the earbuds in and then place the cotton over them to deaden ambient room sounds. Increase her concentration, reduce distractions.
THeDeSade

Postby THeDeSade » February 9th, 2006, 8:33 pm

She is already into the whole bondage scene and finds it erotic. Gagging is part of that erotic arousal.
THeDeSade

Postby op_z » February 10th, 2006, 2:19 am

Since she's blindfolded, my suggestion forget the earbuds and train her with your voice. Load the file into an ipod, put on headphones and repeat the words outloud *yourself* to her. Mimic the tonality and rhythm.

She'll appreciate the experience more than a recording and you'll develop *some* skill by default for future hypno play.

Be sure to practice a few times by yourself before hand.

Just don't fall into trance... to far.. heheh
op_z

Return to General Hypnosis