Hypno pets wanted

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypno pets wanted

Postby Sirath » April 7th, 2015, 9:32 pm

Hello And welcome all!
I am A 18 Year old Male in Australia.
I am nice,loving and caring as well as silly, weird :3
I am Apart of The furry fandom/community.

I am Looking for Both female and Male Subs/pets who are willing to be Hypnotised. I have a Blank Doll File That you can listen to that goes for half hour.
The age range im looking for is: 18 to 25 (MABY 30, but i prefer younger)
I can be Commanding if you want me to be.
I can be open to anything you want to do or want changed.
You can be willing to let me do what ever I like to you if you wanted to (as long as its nothing stupid/idiotic and dangerous)

Only way To Contact me is Via Skype (in addition if you have skype, it would be nice if you have webcam and mic, or just webcam be cool to)

The things im not interested in:
~Scat
~Water sports/piss play
~Furry Transformations
~Blood play
~Diaper or Diaper related shtuff

I think thats it, I dont know what else to say Other than to PM me or comment down below or both If you are Interested o.o

~Sirath
Sirath
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » April 7th, 2015, 11:25 pm

you might have better luck in the meeting grounds section. out of curiosity, you mentioned you are a furry, but you have no interest in furry transformations, why is that?
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Sirath » April 8th, 2015, 4:37 am

because i just find it weird to turn someone into a actual animal :V
Sirath
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » April 8th, 2015, 10:44 am

you don't necessarily have to turn them into an animal, there is a whole spectrum of changes possible between human and full animal.

even really subtle things can be very satisfying for your subject. for one of my friends, who's fursona is a dog, i gave them the suggestion that for the next day they would be really excited any time they saw a tennis ball. they absolutely loved that and had a great time playing ball with their friends.

anyway, i am not trying to tell you what you have to do or anything like that. it just stuck me as odd that you identify as a furry, but have no interest in using hypnosis to explore that part of your life, because hypnosis is one of the few ways you can explore that community in a relatively tactile way.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Shai » April 8th, 2015, 2:53 pm

My skype is jockfun1, I'm 21yo male.
Feel free to contact me if you're interested.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby Sirath » April 8th, 2015, 4:37 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:you don't necessarily have to turn them into an animal, there is a whole spectrum of changes possible between human and full animal.

even really subtle things can be very satisfying for your subject. for one of my friends, who's fursona is a dog, i gave them the suggestion that for the next day they would be really excited any time they saw a tennis ball. they absolutely loved that and had a great time playing ball with their friends.

anyway, i am not trying to tell you what you have to do or anything like that. it just stuck me as odd that you identify as a furry, but have no interest in using hypnosis to explore that part of your life, because hypnosis is one of the few ways you can explore that community in a relatively tactile way.

I..see
Sirath
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PandaTank94 » April 11th, 2015, 9:05 am

I'm 20 male, and almost everything you said I agree with, and i'm more into being commanded, and am very open to changes, does that sound interesting to you, addi1215@aol.com
PandaTank94

Return to General Hypnosis