Consistent hands-free orgasm

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Consistent hands-free orgasm

Postby milkstripe » April 12th, 2015, 12:02 pm

Hi all,

Are there any files that can produce a consistent, reliable hands free orgasm? I'm aware that this can be fairly allusive and takes practice to achieve, but I was hoping to get an idea for which file(s) might be worth investing time in. I have had some success before; at one time I had a trigger that could produce a feeling very similar to orgasm, and then I've also had a few instances where a file was able to bring me to full orgasm with actual ejaculation (which was exhilarating).

Ideally, I would love to train with a file that could install a trigger for me to cum on command. The only time that I have ever successfully cum without touching was with files that build gradually to orgasm over the course of maybe a half an hour, so I'm not sure if it's even possible to trigger something like that. Still, I am willing to try!

Any advice or testimonials are appreciated, thanks~
milkstripe

Postby HornyDude » April 13th, 2015, 9:50 am

I hope some people respond with direct experience with specific files.

Until then, you can get a good idea of what is available on the site. On the left side of the page, click on "Files" to open up the File Navigator. Under 'effect' highlight all 4 of the 'trigger' options. Type "orgasm" in the field for 'Title/Description Search'.

You should see about 78 files listed. Check out the comments and ratings of files that look interesting to you.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » April 13th, 2015, 5:55 pm

I have never had one work for me, though I have tried many. I can jizz without touching myself, but the last time it happened was when I was turned on hypnotizing someone else and had a spontaneous orgasm.

I have heard that other people have had success with train orgasm but that never worked for me. Closest I ever got was blowing my alter while he was in the body. It felt fucking awesome, bro, but I couldn't nut. . We have had spontaneous orgasm without ejaculation from exercising after the weightlifting file I made.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby milkstripe » April 13th, 2015, 5:58 pm

Hmm... sadly, most files seem to gravitate either around withholding orgasm or masturbating. I'm actually pretty surprised at how few there seem to be that are strictly about hands free triggers. Again, if anyone sees this thread and knows of a file, please let me know.

Also, I might look into a cum production file to increase the amount of cum that I produce. The few times I have ejaculated hands free has been after having withheld from masturbating and being fairly pent up going in, so increasing the amount of cum I am producing on a daily basis could also be useful. If anyone has any recommendations for that, those would also be appreciated!

Thank you! owo
milkstripe

Postby CyrilMtl » April 13th, 2015, 7:45 pm

If you want to have an hand free orgasm during a file, you can try LRfemaleorgasm or some files from SMOTP here.
Another I like is The Bull from Vive, check his web page.
I have never been able to cum hand free but some time the release of the buildup at the end of the file is nice like a mini brain orgasm, but no cum.

To be able to cum/orgasm on command, you can try TrigOrgasm here,
I had a nice buildup listening to the file but no release at the end and trigger never worked for me (I am kind of trigger/suggestion resistant :( )
Orgasm on command seems to be more easy for girl than boy.

There is a forum article about somebody who had a live hypnosis with ocntrl and had some interesting reaction.

Good luck, and keep us updated.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby milkstripe » April 13th, 2015, 8:02 pm

CyrilMtl wrote:

Thank you! From the description, TrigOrgasm sounds like what I am looking for. I will try it soon and post my results. For those interested in this kind of stuff, I've had some success with Hands free orgasm 1 and 2 by UnltaHypnosis on Youtube (success being hands-free ejaculation), but it is very difficult for me to do more than once in a while. I feel like once I listen to the file my mind anticipates what is going to be said and the timeframe in which it will be said, and I get in my own way. Hopefully installing a trigger will create a level of surprise that can give me more consistent results :)
milkstripe

Postby milkstripe » April 15th, 2015, 6:21 pm

First impression of Trigorgasm: first listen I felt like I came very close to orgasm, which is very encouraging! I believe I was listening to a binaurally enhanced version. At any rate, once I was brought down into deep trance and the initial arousal suggestions began, that was probably the closest I got. I seemed to plateau after that; keeping the fire of arousal burning hot enough for orgasm is very mentally taxing! Anyway, I look forward to training with this file and will try to listen consistently.
milkstripe

Postby CyrilMtl » April 15th, 2015, 9:07 pm

You can read my thread on that file : [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13129[/url]

I had the same result, an erection and being close to orgasm but not going over. The file is about installing a trigger to orgasm on command, not really to orgasm during the listening.
I try with different induction before the file, still the same result.
I was never able to make the trigger work, I am kind of 'trigger/suggestion resistant'.
As you wrote, it's pretty taxing, and I was probably expecting too much, at the end I wasn't even having a real erection :(
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby milkstripe » May 2nd, 2015, 1:20 pm

Well, I've bee training with Trigorgasm for several weeks now. I still have a lot of work ahead of me if I want to cum on command, but I've made progress. Listening to the file probably about 6 days a week, I have managed to achieve two hands free orgasms. However, I have also abstained from masturbating, so that was definitely a contributing factor. Never the less, hearing the trigger now definitely has an "orasgminc" effect, even if it doesn't always lead to cumming. More often than not, it's more of a pulsing, intense full body feeling when I hear it on the file. I don't really have anyone to test the trigger out with, but when I say it to myself it seems to have some effect.
milkstripe

Return to General Hypnosis