Power

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Power

Postby martinbeds » May 9th, 2015, 9:00 am

I have been hypnotized by a guy for some time now and his power over me is a bit scary, what can I do to reduce his power over me, or have I left it too late? He can put me under so quick, almost before I am aware of it.

Martin
martinbeds
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » May 9th, 2015, 9:22 am

Well, you can talk to him about it. Or, you could just sever contact. If his power over you is "scary", then there must be something that you don't trust about this person, right?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Power

Postby martinbeds » May 9th, 2015, 9:36 am

Perhaps scary is the wrong word, overwhelming probably suits better.
martinbeds
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » May 9th, 2015, 3:02 pm

if you dont have some already, its a good idea to have some hypnotic safeties put in before you start working with someone one on one.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Re: Power

Postby VeryGnawty » May 10th, 2015, 12:12 am

It may be too late. I had something similar happen to me. Someone gained a lot of power over me and it caused a lot of issues.

You could submit to him and appeal to him and ask him to try to fix things where it isn't so overwhelming. If he can't or won't change things, then you may not have any good options.

In my case, my Mistress chose to try to fix things. But for a long while there were a lot of problems caused mostly by her having too much power over me and being able to influence me in ways that probably weren't good.

I'd rather not discuss the details on a public forum. I prefer not to talk about some of the topics involved. But, yes, hypnosis can cause issues if you have an effective hypnosis technique but bad suggestions or a misunderstanding of what you want before going into it.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Power

Postby martinbeds » May 12th, 2015, 9:52 am

Thank you to all who responded.
I have had a chat with my Master and he put my mind to rest and promised never to do anything to me harmful.

Martin
martinbeds
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis