Headaches

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Headaches

Postby hfd240 » May 13th, 2015, 7:33 am

Question about subliminal files and headaches. I recently started listening to a file at night while I sleep and my wife has been complaining about headaches recently. Could the file be causing these headaches? I am playing it on my phone at about a 6 or 7 volume, phone volume goes to 15. Is it the files trying to embed in her subconscious or is it something else you think? Thanks in advance.
hfd240

Postby ProfessorPig » May 13th, 2015, 3:53 pm

headaches can be a sign that your subconscious is rejecting suggestions, are you wearing headphones while listening or are you just playing the file out loud?
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby hfd240 » May 13th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Rejecting!? That's not good. I have it playing just out loud. Is there a way to let the subconscious accept it?
hfd240

Postby Fizbin » May 13th, 2015, 7:52 pm

Check how a regular music file sounds at the volume you have chosen. If that is too loud, the subliminal will probably be too loud.

If the volume is OK, the headaches are quite possibly the subconscious resisting (not necessarily rejecting) the file with a last rally before giving in. Eventually, however, the subconscious will have little choice but to accept it. The file doesn't get tired, the mind does.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » May 14th, 2015, 4:04 am

If you're playing the file with no headphones it will affect both of you ... maybe she's not totally on board with this and is resisting ... is she consenting in this?
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hfd240 » May 14th, 2015, 6:21 am

Ok. I'll try to see what a normal song sounds like. Yes, she knows im playing this. I appreciate the concern and the help.
hfd240

Postby pacifi3r » May 18th, 2015, 11:51 am

I recently made a bed wetting playlist and I started listening to it more often during the night while I sleep using headphones, today I woke up DRY and with a headache :( :( I hope I'm not rejecting the subliminal messages
pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 31st, 2015, 2:31 pm

There's a saying... "Leave 'em wanting more".

If you've ever watched the ending of a movie and felt that way... wanting more... then you know how effective it is.

The recommendation I give my clients is to limit their mp3 listening...
to limit their daily listening to just ONE recording and just ONE time through.

I tell them:
    Let your sleep be sleep.

When someone chooses carefully which ONE mp3 they'll listen to, then they choose the one that's right for their state-of-mind.

When someone chooses to listen just ONCE, they develop a habit of wanting more as they switch off their mp3 player. The undesirable habit of 'tuning out' is avoided... avoiding auditory selective attention where looping causes a habit of "tuning out" to develop.

Now that you know the recommendation, I'm inviting you to once again remember what it felt like... at the end of that movie.... wanting more. It's effective because it's powerful.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis