Falling asleep during trance

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Falling asleep during trance

Postby CumSlutDamien » May 17th, 2015, 7:51 am

I sometimes relax so much while trancing that I end up falling asleep. I was wondering if the subconscious still received the information the same as if just in trance, or if it didn't work as well. I know that people listen to files while sleeping, but I've read differing opinions on whether it works well or not.
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 17th, 2015, 8:12 am

The answer is possibly, maybe, yes, no and it depends. Some have success with listening to files while sleeping and some do not. I personally have had success with running files while I sleep. I'd say if the sleep is a result of the trance relaxing you, even if the commands don't take while you're asleep, those imparted to the subconscious prior falling asleep probably did if the relaxation level is that deep. My advice would be to keep doing what you're doing.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » May 17th, 2015, 5:49 pm

I have had excellent luck with sleep trancing. I do it every night.

I'd suggest you try another time of day if you wish to stay conscious. Maybe an hour after coffee in the morning or maybe on a lunch break with an alarm set.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby CyrilMtl » May 17th, 2015, 9:25 pm

how do you setup it JackDrago ?
do you start your playback at a specific hour ? with speaker or headphone ?
did you use an induction or just loop the body during your sleep ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » May 18th, 2015, 8:21 am

CyrilMtl wrote:how do you setup it JackDrago ?
do you start your playback at a specific hour ? with speaker or headphone ?
did you use an induction or just loop the body during your sleep ?

I do headphones overnight. I pre trance for about 10 minutes as I stretch before bed, then put the headphones on and fall asleep on queue at a certain point in the file where I have trained myself to (the key phrase is Fall asleep with your mind wide open which happens about 20 minutes into a 2 hours file) and my mind wakes me around 4am to take the headphones off after a suitable number of repetitions. I then sleep until about 6am when my hypnotic alarm wakes me.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis