Itching

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Itching

Postby ProfessorPig » June 29th, 2015, 1:33 am

this is a little different than the normal complaint of getting itchy while listening to a file. lately i have found that i start Itching when i am recording hypnosis or doing some one on one work with a subject. when it first started happening there was a fly in the room while i was doing trance stuff, but that was about a month ago, the fly is dead, and the itching persists.

has anyone ever had this happen. does anyone have any idea why this might be happening, or how to stop it?
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Duravantesdelia » July 1st, 2015, 4:23 pm

Yeah I have this problem a lot, it really breaks my trance and it sucks.
"I would rather betray the world, than the world to betray me."
Duravantesdelia

Postby Endo » July 1st, 2015, 5:36 pm

If you get particularly skilled at physical hallucinations, you could imagine a hand scratching your nose for you.

There's a great training exercise I found on another hobby's forums that works well for physical hallucinations. Granted, it's geared towards people who have imaginary friends, but that's besides the point.

[url]https://community.tulpa.info/thread-imposition-guide-to-imposition-controlled-hallucinations-touch[/url][/url]
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » July 16th, 2015, 11:02 pm

thats a really good idea endo.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis