deep web hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

deep web hypnosis

Postby ProfessorPig » July 29th, 2015, 1:11 pm

i was curious if anyone knows of any hypnosis going on in the deep web. hypnosis can certainly be shady enough at times that it seems like the type of thing that would be out there. i could also see people turning to the deep web to share hypnosis over privacy concerns.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby joecomp2000 » August 1st, 2015, 7:29 pm

you mean Dark Web?

I think that if you did find something there .... it could be Scary
you are talking about contract killers and drug dealers ... if a hypnotist could hang with then he would have to be pretty bad ass IMHO
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Route42 » August 19th, 2015, 2:39 am

I've looked a couple of times, but never found anything. Then again, finding things on the dark web without knowing where you're going is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

My general guess is that there's not much. Most hypnotists want people to find them, and most people use the regular web. Sites like this. Something easily Googleable. Something that will take a few minutes to set-up, not the learning curve that TOR/onion sites require.

I could see there being two possibilities on the dark web:
1. There's quite a few 4chan-type boards on the dark web. I could see an amateur hypnotist recording some stuff for the board they actively post on without intent to spread it any further. Then again, if those files were any good, someone would be posting them on the regular web.

2. A more real hypnotist that deals in sexual topics that bring people to the dark web in the first place. I don't think I need to elaborate on that. I sure wouldn't want those files, and (not to be presumptuous) I doubt you do, either.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby psychicslavething » August 19th, 2015, 11:24 am

If wanting guy to pick up and make sex slave how would do that with this dark web? :twisted:
psychicslavething
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis