So brainwashed

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

So brainwashed

Postby SubmissiveToyForever » August 1st, 2015, 2:31 am

I was just having fun. Playing around. And it felt good. And then it felt really good. And I couldn't stop. Now I'm just a toy.
SubmissiveToyForever

Postby fearghus » August 1st, 2015, 5:13 am

Did you use any specific files from the site? Share the story!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zapnosis » August 1st, 2015, 5:28 pm

Hello STF. Hope you're having fun!

Z
Last edited by zapnosis on August 5th, 2015, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Re: So brainwashed

Postby little-bri » August 2nd, 2015, 10:15 pm

SubmissiveToyForever wrote:I was just having fun. Playing around. And it felt good. And then it felt really good. And I couldn't stop. Now I'm just a toy.

yeah.... i know how this goes.... happened to me before with a certain "infamous" hypno-dom... kinda wish he was still around, but pretty sure he's gone for good now
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lightshadow » August 4th, 2015, 5:33 am

Infamous hypnodom?
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » August 6th, 2015, 5:01 am

What file(s) did you try?
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » August 6th, 2015, 3:31 pm

No prizes for guessing who their dom is XD
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby little-bri » August 6th, 2015, 6:51 pm

lightshadow wrote:Infamous hypnodom?

Mr. Daniel
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CumSlutDamien » August 11th, 2015, 9:26 am

funtime_bri wrote:

Mr. Daniel

I searched for Mr. Daniel among the members and came up with nothing. Taking away the Mr. gives three pages of names. What name did this person go by?
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby zapnosis » August 12th, 2015, 12:46 pm

He had his own site.

Z
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » August 12th, 2015, 11:58 pm

CumSlutDamien wrote:
funtime_bri wrote:

Mr. Daniel

I searched for Mr. Daniel among the members and came up with nothing. Taking away the Mr. gives three pages of names. What name did this person go by?

he went by Mr Daniel. i think he is still around but he has gone underground. it does not seem to be too unusual for hypnotists to disappear for a couple years before reappearing again, so who knows, you might run into him at some point. if you do a forum search you can read about peoples experiences with his work.

he did some really interesting flash based loops that were designed to be watched for 3-6 hours. many people just dismissed his work as a joke, but if you watched it long enough it would definitely make some serious changes to the way you think and feel. on the surface it was about turning women into bimbos, but he did it in a really compelling way, that in my opinion borders on art. there were some really subtle and multifaceted visual metaphors in his work that required a level of brainpower that bimbos should not be able to achieve.

in my humble opinion there was a lot more thought put into his work than the more popular tumblr based brainwashers that you find people getting hooked on now. the two big tumblr based brainwashers are effective enough, but they seem to just be refining the work of others rather than providing the same level of vision that Mr Daniels had.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby little-bri » August 13th, 2015, 10:07 am

ProfessorPig wrote:
CumSlutDamien wrote:
funtime_bri wrote:

Mr. Daniel

he went by Mr Daniel. i think he is still around but he has gone underground. it does not seem to be too unusual for hypnotists to disappear for a couple years before reappearing again, so who knows, you might run into him at some point. if you do a forum search you can read about peoples experiences with his work.

he did some really interesting flash based loops that were designed to be watched for 3-6 hours. many people just dismissed his work as a joke, but if you watched it long enough it would definitely make some serious changes to the way you think and feel. on the surface it was about turning women into bimbos, but he did it in a really compelling way, that in my opinion borders on art. there were some really subtle and multifaceted visual metaphors in his work that required a level of brainpower that bimbos should not be able to achieve.

in my humble opinion there was a lot more thought put into his work than the more popular tumblr based brainwashers that you find people getting hooked on now. the two big tumblr based brainwashers are effective enough, but they seem to just be refining the work of others rather than providing the same level of vision that Mr Daniels had.

Very good summary ProfessorPig...
i dunno why i found myself so interested in the flash loops (he called them "studies"), but i did... and it did have some rather interesting effect (despite me being male - but i think it had to do with the images he used in the files).

Mr. Daniel disappeared over a year ago (going on a year and a half i believe).... really not sure if he'll come back or not, as he would routinely disappear for about like 6 months or so (usually between May and November) each year.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnoidf » August 13th, 2015, 11:29 am

I don't know if this is true, but some people (2 /3) told me on FB that he is probably died.

I don't know if this a rumor or tue.
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Postby little-bri » August 13th, 2015, 9:03 pm

hypnoidf wrote:I don't know if this is true, but some people (2 /3) told me on FB that he is probably died.

I don't know if this a rumor or tue.

i dunno if that is true or not.... he did leave "with notice", so it isn't like he just suddenly disappeared

i'll ask someone who i think may be able to sort fact from fiction.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » August 14th, 2015, 1:03 am

i find it hard to believe that he died unless that site was a collaborative effort. if the rumors of death are sincere, i think its more likely that its a metaphorical death / rebirth, or it could be an extension of the protect the others directive he used in quite a few of his files.

i saw a yahoo Mexico group that was active after his site 404ed that had all his hallmarks, so i suspect he is still around. i have not been able to find it again since the first time i stumbled upon it though so i think he has moved elsewhere. i am sure when Mr Daniels is ready to be found he will make himself quite visible again.

its also worth noting that his last study was talking about a new site opening February 1st (i think) it was kind of an odd date because it was already one that had passed while that study was still up. i initially suspected that he just moved his site underground somewhere. but i think it could be more likely that he was leaving a message to check back next year.

Mr. Daniels is a mysterious fellow, for all we know he could be viewing this very thread right now. just the fact that there are a lot of questions being asked is likely to make him aware of this thread, and perhaps poke his head in.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Judy-Anne » August 14th, 2015, 2:46 pm

I had a similar experience with headmistress squirrel. I used to be hers but now she's gone for good I suppose. Anyway, enjoy beeing a toy!!
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Websites

Postby Maleko7 » September 21st, 2015, 9:46 pm

Remember that websites don't always disappear.

You can try going to http://archive.org and use the wayback machine.
Maleko7
Regular
Regular

Re: Websites

Postby ProfessorPig » September 21st, 2015, 11:06 pm

Maleko7 wrote:Remember that websites don't always disappear.

You can try going to http://archive.org and use the wayback machine.

"Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt."

on a related note i think the quote "weaving spiders come not here" was also a pun about internet spiders
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby waynemc47 » October 9th, 2015, 6:48 pm

SubmissiveToyForever: how long did you do his studies,and how many times did you do them,to get the affect of being the way you are?
waynemc47

Return to General Hypnosis