Constant Hypnosis Listening?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Constant Hypnosis Listening?

Postby blanketcross » October 26th, 2015, 6:01 pm

I was wondering how effective constantly listening to hypnosis would effect me? I can't go into trance very well (i need a fast pace induction), so I was wondering if I only listened to the body of something constantly would effect me. I mean all day, while I am doing other stuff of while I am at work.

During the night I would play it constantly with the induction while I am trying to sleep. I don't want to waste my time trying, so I am just going to ask, would this work?

Btw I am using the file "Your Other Half"
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » October 28th, 2015, 7:45 pm

Probably not. Subliminals are usually best for reinforcement of ideas, maintenance work, that sort of thing. Using them to plant suggestions is difficult at best, distracting and detrimental at their worst. If you hear the same song over and over, you start to dislike it pretty fast. Same thing would occur here, your brain will quickly learn to ignore the messages you're trying to put into it.

Your best option would be to work with a "real" hypnotist or learn how to write your own files in order to customize things to suit your needs.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Jackstock » November 13th, 2015, 10:26 pm

it works as well as you think it works.

whether you think it works or you think it doesnt..... you are right either way
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » November 14th, 2015, 4:37 am

i find if i listen to a file too much it feels like a chore instead of something i am doing for fun. i have better luck with changes that i enjoy. your mileage may vary though. some people do well with night listening and high saturation of suggestions.

the stuff that seems to work best in loops are really simple ideas. my main concern with your idea is that "your other half" is a fairly complex file because you are trying to create a change within boundaries.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis